Daingerfield vs Newton

EastTxFinest

3 hours ago, Wild74 said:

3 was the big difference in the game, he was able to keep drives alive on 3rd and long and was accurate with his passing, but his feet won the game. 

Yes, he looked like Lamar Jackson out there .... that waved off intentional grounding flag on the last series was killer .... I still can't believe they picked up that flag ....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Keep hatin bro. Just another confused admirer lmao

ETF Newton had a emotional year and that does play a role in performance play.... Congrats on the win DF....ETF please do everyone a favor and zip it and move on to the next thread PP vs DF....I done for the season. Great season Newton. 

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

ETF Newton had a emotional year and that does play a role in performance play.... Congrats on the win DF....ETF please do everyone a favor and zip it and move on to the next thread PP vs DF....I done for the season. Great season Newton. 

I never said they didnt. I never brought it up. Just trying to clear it up. No worries. How bout them Tigers tho lol

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes, he looked like Lamar Jackson out there .... that waved off intentional grounding flag on the last series was killer .... I still can't believe they picked up that flag ....

There was a lot the stripes didn’t get right. But if you put faith in them helping you win the game..... you already lost. 

• 3 weeks later...