Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Brahmaball

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

10 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Congrats Pewitt, I'll take my Crow however the cook serves it,  Im not finicky. Good win, but don't let this be your State championship. Go all the way.  

No need for crow here Wolfe. This game could have gone either way. Just two great teams playing their hearts out. We all love out teams, and believe they are the best. I am loathe to say, that I don't believe  this year Newton could have beaten PP either. 

Now on to the semi finals and make Region 3 fans proud. Win or lose.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

You were right. I humbly take my crow. 

Honestly I didn’t have a clue who was going to win. I picked PP just to be able to talk smack with you guys.

P.S. I hate the taste of crow so you don’t get any from me.

10 hours ago, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

Hubby said no crow for his southern cousins. Y’all’s boys played great he said. All 12,000 people know now that Morris county is where it’s at. First game was a 4 point difference second game was a 3 point difference. That’s as about as equal as you get. 

Well said (Mrs.) Nature boy. Our best to the hubby🤗

• LOL! 1

Come on all Tiger nation, pull for the Brahmas. Most the team are relatives to us in some way. I know that Johnson, Hawkins, and Allen are my little cousins. I played with Holder Uncles and know mom. They lived right down the road from me. His grandma was one of my elementary teachers. So give it up for them. Congratulations PP! I really mean that. 

• Like 1

Again, Congrats to Pewitt! Hope you take EB to the woodshed and prove everybody else they are wrong about your scrappy team. Definitely made a believer out of me. 

I sure hate it for these seniors of DF. Just wanted to thank the coaches and players for all your hard work and dedication this year. Thank you for getting redemption against those purple eagles last week as well.  2 years in a roll to the Regional Finals. DF football of the future is looking sweet!  

• Like 2

Well my tigers got beat. Great season guys nothing to be ashamed of!! You guys fought hard and were definitely a state caliber team no doubt .. Way to go to our Morris county neighbors great come back y’all fought hard and showed a lot of guts last night now  let’s bring a state championship back to our county.. And dfield fans no more posting #### about penalties and can’t beat the refs it’s done time to show our support and rep our little brothers... Go. Brahmas!!!!

• Like 1

One more thing. I was extremely impressed with Coach Nelson and Jeter. We were all on the field celebrating and DF had already left. I noticed both the Coach and Jeter come over and congratulate several of our players. I thought that was an extremely strong showing of sportsmanship. Kudos to both Coach Nelson and young Jeter for that. Very very classy. 

• Thanks 2

I didn't watch or listen to the game, but I scoreboard watched it... Looked like it was a hell of a game.  Congrats to both Daingerfield and Paul Pewitt for making it this far.  Looking forward to return of Daingerfield fans here next year (we know half of you vanish during the off-season, so don't even try to act dumb).

8 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I didn't watch or listen to the game, but I scoreboard watched it... Looked like it was a hell of a game.  Congrats to both Daingerfield and Paul Pewitt for making it this far.  Looking forward to return of Daingerfield fans here next year (we know half of you vanish during the off-season, so don't even try to act dumb).

What's there to talk about till then lol

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

I always know when you guys really start missing football...  the thread titled "Who even stands a chance of beating Daingerfield next season?"  always pops up sometime between march and june :lol: 

I never start that topic. Next year should be another good ride. Until then... ETF out

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

I'm really seeing some dfield fans show their true colors and are bad mouthing players. I'm glad the dfield fans on here have enough class not to sit there and bash a kid.

There's always that few. But most of us are all for pewitts success.  #morriscountystrong dont let the morons ruin it.