The Smoakhouse Forums

Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!

Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

19 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Never heard of you. But I’m sure you were awesome. 

Last week when SFA beat Duke, they made special shirts showing the score.  I got mine ordered. 
Natureboy should do the same after winning this week and wear it to next week’s game.

EB.  Just saw where for some reason it quoted you in my comment.  Was not intended. 

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They beat DeKalb. Ha ha ha 

Hey Natureboy, if you can hear me, your poll is up. lol

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Last week when SFA beat Duke, they made special shirts showing the score.  I got mine ordered. 
Natureboy should do the same after winning this week and wear it to next week’s game.

EB.  Just saw where for some reason it quoted you in my comment.  Was not intended. 

Well since your so confident go ahead and pre order them and just put what you "know" the score will be. No need to wait.

3 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Drove thru Pewitt a while ago, they were having cheerleading practice for Friday nights game. Took this picture, much improvement from years past! They are pretty good. 
6AC2FED1-FE9C-441E-9FDB-F08B1E3904D1.jpeg 

We got those for the df fans we know what yall like so give you something to look at. That way you dont have to look at the scoreboard 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

1.) SHOCK- 1st stage of grief!

Pewitt fans: We didn’t have any turnovers and still got beat by 20. HOW???

S-H-O-C-K!!!!!! Lol

2.) DENIAL- 2nd stage of grief! ( I’m afraid many of you have already been exposed to this)

3133416C-1852-4D9C-B1E4-7E49A617F5F5.jpeg

D-E-N-I-A-L!!!!! ( unable to accept reality) 2nd loss. 

9 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

DF should prepare for the worst and hope for the best against them Heifers, they a little more salty than them 2019 figs. 

Oh yeah I forgot we ain't played them yet. We better prepare for the non newton eagles lmao. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Stinks 1
2 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Tigers about 9:30 Friday night.

3A383ABC-43B1-4972-8A32-24398C14C81F.jpeg

Too bad you're gonna be jus heartbroken Friday night. Bring the PomPoms, your Heifers have done well. Nice pic, but that Tigers covering his smile asking himself "why did I do that to my lil brother"?

• Haha 1
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 1:12 AM, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Can’t say enough about that Tiger Defense. Kept us in the game. Love it, defense wins championships!

Defense doesn't let somebody score 4 TDs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
On 12/2/2019 at 4:47 PM, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

Hubby is extremely disappointed in the level of smack talk. Step it up fellas. 

too busy trying to find that key that will unlock his cell door. lol

On 12/2/2019 at 9:09 PM, Tiger93 said:

No one of Tigers players of Past that was a Bonafide player that went to Navarro. Nickname BIMP. 

just depends on the year.. around my time 1995-1996.. Duke Favors went on to play at Navarro too ... 

22 hours ago, Brahmaball said:

I just got off the phone with mp and begged them to let dfield fans bring their emotional support animals. Just looking out for my buddies over there.

we are bringing our emotional animal, we draggin him out to center field and beating that animal to a pulp,, hes a brahma lol 

Daingerfield 42

PP 28

2 hours ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

It does when thy have been averaging 8.lol

Go look at some video of #9 for Newton, to hold him to 130 yards was a feat in itself.  He is one of the best running backs I have seen all year.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

Go look at some video of #9 for Newton, to hold him to 130 yards was a feat in itself.  He is one of the best running backs I have seen all year.

Absolutely! We must have played good defense from the Newton coaches perspective, they sure  chose to punt that ball on that 4 and 3! ( sure glad they did) 

I don’t know what’s wrong with my 🦅 buddy, BB must not be going well.

If I were a betting person, I would have to go with them painted Tigers. They are more balanced and now days ground and pound works for average teams but good teams will have a defense that should stop a one dimensional  team. The old Celina 10-1 defense will really put a damper on the ground and pound. I don't have a preference just hope whoever wins goes to the ship. Colored (Blue) Tigers should win unless they have a big let down after last weeks big win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1