Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Paul Pewitt vs Daingerfield - MORRIS COUNTY REMATCH!!!


Quarterfinals  

154 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got?


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2019 at 01:00 AM

Recommended Posts

Just now, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

On the way home tonight I swore I heard that Pewitt won by half a hundred. Once we got home, I though I would ride over and help them celebrate! But for some reason all the flags in both towns were flying half mast, and all the lights were on at every Chirch! I even heard that NB98 was inside one then church’s! 
 

I wonder what happened????  Anybody know! Lol

Prayer hour

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They beat DeKalb. Ha ha ha 

Hey Natureboy, if you can hear me, your poll is up. lol

Posted Images

Just now, Valhalla said:

Unless something has drastically changed then DF has been pretty one dimensional too.

This victory over Newton has them feeling unbeatable, maybe it should, PP has the edge this time around IMO, the revenge factor is a strong motivation. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TDJ89 said:

This victory over Newton has them feeling unbeatable, maybe it should, PP has the edge this time around IMO, the revenge factor is a strong motivation. 

Maybe DF has started playing a new QB?, but from I saw from them earlier in the year their QB was almost as likely to get a personal foul as he was to complete a pass besides a wide open deep route.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Maybe DF has started playing a new QB?, but from I saw from them earlier in the year their QB was almost as likely to get a personal foul as he was to complete a pass besides a wide open deep route.

That funny. Tonight that same QB made a tremendous run that beat those Purple Eagles. 
Player of the game in my book!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

That funny. Tonight that same QB made a tremendous run that beat those Purple Eagles. 
Player of the game in my book!

Notice you said “run” and not “throw”.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jailbird13 said:

He has been making pretty good accurate throws last few weeks

Man as hard as newton was rushing and coming after yalls QB y’all could’ve hammered them by dumping off a screen pass to #15 ..   that kid has got to be the fastest in region 3 and possibly 4 as well ! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

Man as hard as newton was rushing and coming after yalls QB y’all could’ve hammered them by dumping off a screen pass to #15 ..   that kid has got to be the fastest in region 3 and possibly 4 as well ! 

I agree but he wasn't anywhere near 100 percent. It was a surprise to just see him out there

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

Man as hard as newton was rushing and coming after yalls QB y’all could’ve hammered them by dumping off a screen pass to #15 ..   that kid has got to be the fastest in region 3 and possibly 4 as well ! 

He's been dealing with a minor injury all year. He was open and the wheel route would have had success too but we'll take what we did and go see these heifers 1 mo time

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jailbird13 said:

Yes but he almost didn’t play he has been hurt didn’t practice all week

I was talking to my buddy tonight at the game,  I was telling him if y’all hadn’t had said nothing about him being hurt I’d have never known it..   he still looked very fast! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I want to see newtons stats. You'll be surprised what our D did against that healthy team the figs brought.

Y’all stopped some pretty good backs tonight! 

Especially #9 Gatson .. before it’s all said and done that kid is gonna be a great athlete!  Before coach WT passed he said if he would stick with it he would be the best to ever come through newton .. coming from coach WT that means a lot 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Y’all stopped some pretty good backs tonight! 

Especially #9 Gatson .. before it’s all said and done that kid is gonna be a great athlete!  Before coach WT passed he said if he would stick with it he would be the best to ever come through newton .. coming from coach WT that means a lot 

He was the real deal! No doubt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...