Groveton vs San Augustine - 2A Div 1 Regional Final

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Groveton or SA

This poll is closed to new votes

32 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

My bad. I didn’t know he’s been playing for SA this whole time. Must be another dude that’s been playing at Center. 

Hope you can accept my apologies. And apologize to his family as well for me since you know the well. 

🙄

While he played at Center he lived in San Augustine...he is a good kid and his dad is a pretty cool dude!  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

And Tatum is still bottom feeders

I’ve noticed you get butthurt more than most. Good to see you back on the wagon. Hopefully the new players will help you get over the hump. It’s been a while. 

These bottom feeders put 60/70 on y’all more than most can remember. Enjoy the success. Won’t last forever I promise you that. 

30 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I’ve noticed you get butthurt more than most. Good to see you back on the wagon. Hopefully the new players will help you get over the hump. It’s been a while. 

These bottom feeders put 60/70 on y’all more than most can remember. Enjoy the success. Won’t last forever I promise you that. 

Obviously...Tatum had been stuck in oblivion for how long?

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

That's an understatement.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Reddog92 said:

Ok.. No doubt y'all have a potent offense. How was it, out of curiosity that Harlton held y'all to 7 in the 1st quarter and only 21 at the half ?

Kept us off the field with long sustained drives that resulted in no points, but took a lot of time off the clock. For instance they took 7 minutes off the clock to start the 3rd quarter. Didn’t score but used a lot of time. They utilized the play clock every down to run time off the clock. If the offense is not out there they can’t score.  

• Thanks 1

Most people believe you win games with RB WR QB..... While they are vital the real key to championships is the offense and defense lines. I believe the two teams left in Region 3 are our best at that position. The reason we haven’t gotten over the hump against the other regions is they have us beat at line play. Region 3 has arguably the best athletes in any region. Whichever team prevails Friday has a line that can compete against the others this year. And whichever team controls the line Friday and wins the turnover battle will come out victorious.

28 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Most people believe you win games with RB WR QB..... While they are vital the real key to championships is the offense and defense lines. I believe the two teams left in Region 3 are our best at that position. The reason we haven’t gotten over the hump against the other regions is they have us beat at line play. Region 3 has arguably the best athletes in any region. Whichever team prevails Friday has a line that can compete against the others this year. And whichever team controls the line Friday and wins the turnover battle will come out victorious.

We couldn't agree more and I think that is why we have pulled away from teams in the 2nd half, we just wear them out up front

On 12/1/2019 at 9:19 AM, wolfpack76 said:

Kept us off the field with long sustained drives that resulted in no points, but took a lot of time off the clock. For instance they took 7 minutes off the clock to start the 3rd quarter. Didn’t score but used a lot of time. They utilized the play clock every down to run time off the clock. If the offense is not out there they can’t score.  

From what I am told, the Wallace kid made the difference in getting points and not getting points off of those long drives. Just think, if he had of been healthy SA might of only had time to score 4or 5 times. Could of been a different game. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Destry said:

From what I am told, the Wallace kid made the difference in getting points and not getting points off of those long drives. Just think, if he had of been healthy SA might of only had time to score 4or 5 times. Could of been a different game. 

You’re being told wrong. What if SA has their leading tackler in the game?  I mean what if? If my aunt had nuts she’d be my uncle. Harleton lost, Joaquin got smashed so what if you go find something else to do other than talk about what if. Harleton was shut down until we put the Jv in

• Stinks 2

1 minute ago, wolfpack76 said:

You’re being told wrong. What if SA has their leading tackler in the game?  I mean what if? If my aunt had nuts she’d be my uncle. Harleton lost, Joaquin got smashed so what if you go find something else to do other than talk about what if. Harleton was shut down until we put the Jv in

Yeah yeah yeah, yadiyadiyadiya

37 minutes ago, wolfpack76 said:

Smashed?..... no. Beat yes.