Groveton vs San Augustine - 2A Div 1 Regional Final

SAWolfman

Who Wins  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Groveton or SA

This poll is closed to new votes

Good game San Augustine. It's going to take a very, very good defense to slow SA as I said before. Barnes and company are a handful to contain and fun to watch. They made the big plays when it counted the most. Best of luck moving forward. Keep representing East Texas. Congratulations Groveton on a Great season. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I know you’re very immature, but I’m quite certain you were born prior to the 2016 game at Ram Stadium. Truthfully, in this century, the Wolfpack holds a 4-3 record vs the Rams. Wolfpack wins were in 2011 at SA, 2013 playoff game at Carthage, 2015 at Joaquin, and 2017 at SA. The Rams won in 2010 and 2016 at home, and in 2014 at SA. 

How’d Joaquin get along tonight?  

2 minutes ago, Reddog92 said:

Good game San Augustine. It's going to take a very, very good defense to slow SA as I said before. Barnes and company are a handful to contain and fun to watch. They made the big plays when it counted the most. Best of luck moving forward. Keep representing East Texas. Congratulations Groveton on a Great season. 

Thanks Red. Them Indians had a good year. Certainly nothing to be ashamed of. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wolfpack76 said:

SA made plays when it counted. Shot our selves in the foot with a few turnovers that the Indians capitalized on. Good game Indians

It's was interesting for a while. Had a couple of plays in the first half that really made it hard to come back from.

19 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Man we would’ve smoked SA. Y’all aint fast!!!! We got two lite skin bros that would’ve housed yall for 50pts

But yet you couldn’t beat the team we just beat smh. Ima say we would have scored 100+ on y’all so ur lite skin boys would have scored on our JV

Just now, wolfpack76 said:

But yet you couldn’t beat the team we just beat smh. Ima say we would have scored 100+ on y’all so ur lite skin boys would have scored on our JV

I never said y’all wouldn’t score 100pts...... I just figured we’d score 50pts....😂

28 minutes ago, Reddog92 said:

It's was interesting for a while. Had a couple of plays in the first half that really made it hard to come back from.

Y’all keep it interesting for 1.5 quarters for sure. Couple turnovers by us helped that, but they’re part of the game. I could do like the Joequin boys and say take away the 3 turnovers we have and the 3 scores y’all got off of them thanks to a very short field and this ball game is a lot different,  but injuries, penalty’s and turnovers are all part of the game. We needed a game like this. 

2 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

SA has very talented squad this year. Big line with exceptional skilled kids in one on one match ups...... A nightmare for the opposing defense.

Thanks Blue. Hope we got a couple more in the tank. Kids seem hungry but we’ve got a war on our hands next week

4 minutes ago, wolfpack76 said:

Y’all keep it interesting for 1.5 quarters for sure. Couple turnovers by us helped that, but they’re part of the game. I could do like the Joequin boys and say take away the 3 turnovers we have and the 3 scores y’all got off of them thanks to a very short field and this ball game is a lot different,  but injuries, penalty’s and turnovers are all part of the game. We needed a game like this. 

Man you can’t count to 3..... shut the hell up....😜

3 minutes ago, wolfpack76 said:

How bout you go watch a basketball game. The closest you’ll ever get to a Semifinal football game is coming to watch us play. 

We #### at basketball....... I just jokn with ya on above statement. Clean up those turnovers and you guys got a good shot this year..... Cuz if ya can’t do it this year I don’t know if ya ever will. You literally have everything you can ask for on a ftball team 

2 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

We #### at basketball....... I just jokn with ya on above statement. Clean up those turnovers and you guys got a good shot this year..... Cuz if ya can’t do it this year I don’t know if ya ever will. You literally have everything you can ask for on a ftball team 

We couldn’t agree more. I know these boys are hungry. Thanks for ur support

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SaPack4Liif3 said:

Smh, if you would’ve done that last week, then you some your folks including your stars wouldn’t have been sitting on our side along with Hemphill shelbyville and whoever else that came. Js

Speak English..... me no savy

• LOL! 2

It’s sabe smh. You understand perfectly. But I’ll bring it down to your level. You along with the other teams r still comin to our games. If you’re not worried bout us then don’t mention us period. Then you wonder why people laugh when they talk about Joaquin. But it’s funny when they were sitting right beside me,nothin was said. Oh Yea, the first win you got over SA in 2010 was over a 0-10 team. Jus remember. Keep being Tenehas little sister and accept your place as inferior to Deep Post Season Football. Win or lose, Sa will always be respected. From the Past, to right now and especially the future. Shout out to Crisco tho, I loved talkin sports with him when I managed the Whataburger years ago. Lots of good folks there honestly, miss a lot of them the graduated bout two or three years ago, ms dayza lane and Zach bell along with some of those class of 16 17 folks. 

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I seen #8 walking around at the game tonight!  Hard to miss that red head .. lol 

Hard to miss em and catch em.....😂 Ya never want to lose but I’m kinda glad that big SA line didn’t have a chance to squash em

• LOL! 1