4AD2 Regional Final Gilmer vs Pleasant Grove

futfan

Who goes to Semis  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

2 hours ago, buckeyebob said:

Pretty much...if we had anyone that could catch the ball, we would pass more...that said, we could run the ball...Pleasant Grove will not be any surprise...it is very hard to beat a good team twice in the same season...smash mouth & in your grill...it will be the game to see

Not sure what team u been watching. We def can throw the ball, but why throw if we don’t have too.....it be your own kind that hate on you the most 🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Saw the Gilmer game on NFHS tape this morning.......was very impressed with their team this season against a high quality opponent with some excellent RB's and speed.  I've got Gilmer in this one.......they seem to be primed and ready now to reassert themselves as the team to beat.  Should be tons of fans wanting to see this one.

Reagle you better watch this one on tape too next Sat.  You know why!

21 minutes ago, OLEMAN said:

I can’t make it so be nice to watch one and listen to another

I'm pretty sure it will be broadcast on nfhsnetwork.com

This is the game we've all been looking forward to.  We have played the last two games without our best defensive lineman, and last night's game without our starting quarterback, too. I am looking forward to another slobber-knocker with our district foe. A lot of people around the state will be watching what happens in this one.

1 minute ago, blackflag79 said:

I'm pretty sure it will be broadcast on nfhsnetwork.com

This is the game we've all been looking forward to.  We have played the last two games without our best defensive lineman, and last night's game without our starting quarterback, too. I am looking forward to another slobber-knocker with our district for. A lot of people around the state will be watching what happens in this one.

Will either player be back against P G ?

It's no secret that I'm for Pleasant Grove, but a long time ago I said on here that PG and Gilmer were the two best teams in Division II. If Gilmer was to win this game it would surprise me, but not shock me if you get my drift. The Buckeyes are loaded, but this Pleasant Grove team should win. Sunnyvale was better than I expected, and I feel sure that Gilmer is a couple of touchdowns better than Sunnyvale. I also think PG would beat Connally by 2-4 touchdowns. What I hope is that both Gilmer and PG play their best game with few penalties and no turnovers. I hope the officials will let them play. If all that happens and Gilmer wins, then they earned it. If PG beats this great Gilmer team twice in the same season I would hope you Buckeye fans would recognize you're not the best this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 68Hornet said:

It's no secret that I'm for Pleasant Grove, but a long time ago I said on here that PG and Gilmer were the two best teams in Division II. If Gilmer was to win this game it would surprise me, but not shock me if you get my drift. The Buckeyes are loaded, but this Pleasant Grove team should win. Sunnyvale was better than I expected, and I feel sure that Gilmer is a couple of touchdowns better than Sunnyvale. I also think PG would beat Connally by 2-4 touchdowns. What I hope is that both Gilmer and PG play their best game with few penalties and no turnovers. I hope the officials will let them play. If all that happens and Gilmer wins, then they earned it. If PG beats this great Gilmer team twice in the same season I would hope you Buckeye fans would recognize you're not the best this year.

I’d hope you recognize if Gilmer beats pg that you’re not the best. 
Come on man that was a stupid IF statement 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, BIGTEX1972 said:

Word is #5 for Gilmer could be back this week. Has been running and working out

13 hours ago, OLEMAN said:

Is this game being broadcasted 

UIL doesn't allow games to be broadcast on Friday, it will be a live audio and delayed video one hour after the game ends.

6 hours ago, BIGTEX1972 said:

Word is #5 for Gilmer could be back this week. Has been running and working out

I thought he was done for the year with a bad knee injury? He’s playing college ball in Colorado if I’m not mistaken. Is it worth playing if he may injure his knee worse??

12 minutes ago, SHillBuckeye said:

I thought he was done for the year with a bad knee injury? He’s playing college ball in Colorado if I’m not mistaken. Is it worth playing if he may injure his knee worse??

I wouldn’t play but he can’t do much more to the knee I know some guys that played with a brace it just if u can handle the pain