PantherNation2015

Midlothian Heritage vs Carthage  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Midlothian Heritage
    • Carthage

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Or the ones that blew a fumble dead that Carthage scored a TD on. Refs were bad for both sides.

Exactly, but I think Eaglesone was referring to the TD reception at the goal line that was so close we saw a picture of earlier in this thread.

It was a wild game, but overall, Carthage got the short end of the stick that night from the refs. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

10 hours ago, Nacwagons said:

Unexpected, I thought with the coin flip they would be somewhere a little bigger than Jacksonville!!

We were ready to host and were highly considered, but I think it was a predetermined location this week after the toss.  Hopefully we can be in the mix again next week.  Good luck to both teams!  

3 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Next week y'all would be way out of the way to consider  for both teams 

Probably so, but there are some other matchups in other classifications that we are receiving calls on already.  And we have been chosen even when it was not exactly a great mid point.  Experience in making this the best playoff experience for the players, their schools and their fans comes in to play and coaches don't have to worry so much about details, just focus on the game knowing that everything is taken care of for everybody.  Also our location draws a tremendous amount of football fans from areas around us.  Dallas, Wylie, Mesquite, Forney, Greenville, McKinney etc. are close and come to watch great football. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Exactly, but I think Eaglesone was referring to the TD reception at the goal line that was so close we saw a picture of earlier in this thread.

It was a wild game, but overall, Carthage got the short end of the stick that night from the refs. 

Yeah I just remembered there being a close call on a TD.  I was actually just trying to get you guys stirred up!

19 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

I know they have Surratt but hopefully Carthage doesn't lose its edge playing over matched opponents. Pg and Gilmer are the only two that have the Dawgs a shot. After Heritage some better competition comes along.

Nobody's scared of PG Champ. Gilmer neither.