Best bet to win state?

Eagleborn

Who  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who

2 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

I don't recall Silsbee playing Spring Hill, maybe Smithville and they won 52 to 13  don't see your point,

October 4th Springhill beat the brakes off Silsbee in Silsbee. What was funny is they asked Springhill if they were opposed to having a running clock from the start of the game 😂😂😂

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, michaelmyers said:

October 4th Springhill beat the brakes off Silsbee in Silsbee. What was funny is they asked Springhill if they were opposed to having a running clock from the start of the game 😂😂😂

41-27. im guessing there was probably a late touchdown. 

Props to Silsbee for a heck of a win last week. To make a statement that they will beat PG is bold. I would be concerned with Wimberly right now. Just as PG is all about Greenwood right now. The question was who is the best bet to win state. In other words if you had to put your life savings on a team to win state who would you put it on? You may not win but who has the best odds? Its not Silsbee.

21 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

Props to Silsbee for a heck of a win last week. To make a statement that they will beat PG is bold. I would be concerned with Wimberly right now. Just as PG is all about Greenwood right now. The question was who is the best bet to win state. In other words if you had to put your life savings on a team to win state who would you put it on? You may not win but who has the best odds? Its not Silsbee.

Silsbee is a great team loaded with talent and speed with some size so they wont be a pushover like most the teams up North east Texas way.

1 hour ago, chukslegacy said:

Silsbee is a great team loaded with talent and speed with some size so they wont be a pushover like most the teams up North east Texas way.

Obviously they are not a pushover but also obviously they have not seen the likes of a team like PG. Like I said great job beating WOS. Im sure Silsbee feels about the same as Gilmer did after they beat Connally. 

2 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

Obviously they are not a pushover but also obviously they have not seen the likes of a team like PG. Like I said great job beating WOS. Im sure Silsbee feels about the same as Gilmer did after they beat Connally. 

He's a WO-S fan.  He is in denial about how good 4A football is in Northeast Texas.  I'm pretty sure Wimberley will have plenty to say about whether Silsbee stays in the picture or not.  Personally, I don't think there's another 4A-D2 team that can come close to beating PG if the Hawks bring it like they did against us.  We are familiar foes, and anybody in their right mind knew we would have to play near perfect to have any chance.  The other teams left have no idea, quite honestly.  Everybody is confident until they get punched in the mouth.:woot:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, blackflag79 said:

He's a WO-S fan.  He is in denial about how good 4A football is in Northeast Texas.  I'm pretty sure Wimberley will have plenty to say about whether Silsbee stays in the picture or not.  Personally, I don't think there's another 4A-D2 team that can come close to beating PG if the Hawks bring it like they did against us.  We are familiar foes, and anybody in their right mind knew we would have to play near perfect to have any chance.  The other teams left have no idea, quite honestly.  Everybody is confident until they get punched in the mouth.:woot:

Not in denial, but it seems you are. you are trying to make a comparison on Gilmer and everyone knew Gilmer #### this year.  I would have thought that PG would have kept them scoreless but that didn't happen. 

19 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

Not in denial, but it seems you are. you are trying to make a comparison on Gilmer and everyone knew Gilmer #### this year.  I would have thought that PG would have kept them scoreless but that didn't happen. 

Thanks for the laugh, chuk.  You knew WO-S sucked this year, then you get beat by Silsbee, and now you think Silsbee is the best team in the state.  Talk to me AFTER the state championship trophy is handed out.  Then we can compare notes.

• LOL! 1

32 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

This really getting to you .