San Augustine vs Refugio

wolfpack76

San Augustine vs Refugio  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• San Augustine
    • Refugio

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/13/2019 at 12:55 AM

26 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

I thought the AD silly me

So ur saying that Garrison and Tenaha are jokes? Pretty sure Big Sandy and Centerville made the playoffs from their respective districts. But let me dumb it down for you since most if not all day our district is a joke, I was referring to our district schedule, should have known you wouldn’t understand

Just now, wolfpack76 said:

So ur saying that Garrison and Tenaha are jokes? Pretty sure Big Sandy and Centerville made the playoffs from their respective districts. But let me dumb it down for you since most if not all day our district is a joke, I was referring to our district schedule, should have known you wouldn’t understand

Reading comprehension . The AD picks the schedule.

2 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Ok someone into their feelings . State what you claim then. You should learn to be more respectful.

I’m probably one of the most respectful people you’ll ever meet. Just like to have a good time and you haven’t seen me talk bad about any team all year. I don’t wear my feelings on my sleeve, I thought surely you had sense enough to know that only district games counted as far as making playoffs and would be referring to those games,  but should have known you weren’t savy enough to comprehend that. 

8 minutes ago, wolfpack76 said:

Didn’t realize u were so dumb that you’d think I was talking non-district. 

6 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Ok someone into their feelings . State what you claim then. You should learn to be more respectful.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wolfpack76 said:

I’m probably one of the most respectful people you’ll ever meet. Just like to have a good time and you haven’t seen me talk bad about any team all year. I don’t wear my feelings on my sleeve, I thought surely you had sense enough to know that only district games counted as far as making playoffs and would be referring to those games,  but should have known you weren’t savy enough to comprehend that. 

This is contrary your post. Namecalling someone who don't know is childish and disrespectful. A simple I was talking playoffs would have been sufficient. I never once talk down on your team and was rooting for them to advance.

4 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

This is contrary your post. Namecalling someone who don't know is childish and disrespectful. A simple I was talking playoffs would have been sufficient. I never once talk down on your team and was rooting for them to advance.

Come on man, y’all are the ones that ran the schedule comment. Anyone with any sense knows what I meant. 

1 minute ago, Champ1000 said:

Champ1000, Wolfpack76 maybe experiencing irrational thoughts right now....I would be nervous to if my team was facing Refugio today.....I think it might be the spike Kool aid talking 😂 he drank. 

• LOL! 2
  • Stinks 1

6 hours ago, Goldberg said:

I think anything is possible but SA will have to play mistake free game and hope that Refugio play a horrible game to possibly win. 

Maybe you didn’t watch the shiner game! Shiner has no problem handling Refugio! Shiner lost that game Refugio didn’t win it! Refugio May be here and playing but that was because of SHINER! self inflicted let down! All credit to Refugio for not laying down but dang quit acting like Refugio is unbeatable! SA has just as much potential to win this game they ain’t here by luck that would be Refugio! Refugio May win this game May win it badly but SA May win this game to! Quit actin like this is a no brainer

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, theprodigy said:

Maybe you didn’t watch the shiner game! Shiner has no problem handling Refugio! Shiner lost that game Refugio didn’t win it! Refugio May be here and playing but that was because of SHINER! self inflicted let down! All credit to Refugio for not laying down but dang quit acting like Refugio is unbeatable! SA has just as much potential to win this game they ain’t here by luck that would be Refugio! Refugio May win this game May win it badly but SA May win this game to! Quit actin like this is a no brainer

Fellas, I’ve been quiet for a bit, but I just landed in Houston...I’m glad we don’t play these games on SDC and play them on the field. Anything is possible, but SA deserves to be here and I’d like to at least think they are ready. It ain’t no accident to make it to this round once let alone three in a row. Just hoping for a good, clean, injury free game. I truly believe these are the best 2 teams in 2A!!!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, theprodigy said:

Shiner isn't SA and SA isn't Shiner.... A different game level.....SA hasn't seen this level of team all year....you can't win against a team  like Refugio if small mistakes are being overlooked. Regardless of your thoughts on the matter at hand, SA hasn't cleaned up the small stuffed and you can't ignore the fact that Refugio will capitalize on those small errors SA has done all year.... SA better maintain ball control and play mistake free game if they except to win today... Good luck to both teams and injury free game.

13 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

Shiner isn't SA and SA isn't Shiner.... A different game level.....SA hasn't seen this level of team all year....you can't win against a team  like Refugio if small mistakes are being overlooked. Regardless of your thoughts on the matter at hand, SA hasn't cleaned up the small stuffed and you can't ignore the fact that Refugio will capitalize on those small errors SA has done all year.... SA better maintain ball control and play mistake free game if they except to win today... Good luck to both teams and injury free game.

Ok oh great one 

I'm gonna say if SA cuts out the silly bs tonight, Refugio is in trouble. I know this comes with a helping of crow if I'm wrong and that's fine, but SA has the tools to whip teams a lot bigger this year, if they are finally peaking at the rite time, they got everything they need to win the whole dang thing this year. If they still had the kid that broke his leg, I'd give it to them, even with the mistakes.. Jmho 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

I'm gonna say if SA cuts out the silly bs tonight, Refugio is in trouble. I know this comes with a helping of crow if I'm wrong and that's fine, but SA has the tools to whip teams a lot bigger this year, if they are finally peaking at the rite time, they got everything they need to win the whole dang thing this year. If they still had the kid that broke his leg, I'd give it to them, even with the mistakes.. Jmho 

I’m with you. I’ll eat crow if I have to and hey we might just serve it up together tho

7 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

I hope SA wins believe it or not.....I'm with you and Wolfpack76 hoping they win......I hope I'm wrong and y'all are right. I will be proud to eat a 18 wheeler full of Crow if SA wins.