LSU vs. Clemson

RETIREDFAN1

LSU vs. Clemson  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

9 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Good for Coach O getting his championship. Guy might sound like a bad cartoon Cajun but the guy gets his players to buy into what he’s selling. 

how many coaches have you seen that say "I am going to hire the right guys and take my hands out of the bucket and just do my job... game management" and actually do it?

Coach O is smarter and more disciplined than he looks and there is a clear reason he kept getting those asst HC jobs at big programs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

how many coaches have you seen that say "I am going to hire the right guys and take my hands out of the bucket and just do my job... game management" and actually do it?

Coach O is smarter and more disciplined than he looks and there is a clear reason he kept getting those asst HC jobs at big programs.

One of USC’s biggest mistakes was not hiring Orgeron because he didn’t fit what a USC coach was supposed to sound like. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Huge ovation and cheers for President Trump and the First Lady ....

CNN BREAKING NEWS: Chants of "BOOOOOO-S-A" rained down on the beleaguered president prior to today's national championship game. Top media analyst Brian Stelter explains: "We hear this every time the president attempts to co-opt a national sporting event. 'BOOO-S-A' which in sportsball means: 'Boo, Stay Away!' A very embarrassing evening for the president who has been pelted with similar cheers at all of his recent rallies as well." 

• LOL! 1

35 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

That’s what Texas fans are hoping Herman will do but he’ll have to grow up fast. 

24 minutes ago, AKA said:

CNN BREAKING NEWS: Chants of "BOOOOOO-S-A" rained down on the beleaguered president prior to today's national championship game. Top media analyst Brian Stelter explains: "We hear this every time the president attempts to co-opt a national sporting event. 'BOOO-S-A' which in sportsball means: 'Boo, Stay Away!' A very embarrassing evening for the president who has been pelted with similar cheers at all of his recent rallies as well." 

Really?  Is that real?  I listened to it on the radio and I only heard massive cheers

• LOL! 2

24 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

What do you mean?  He can’t throw the bird at the cameraman during commercial breaks?  :lol: 

Oh I don’t care about the double bird. Just be honest with yourself and understand that at this level you couldn’t handle being the offensive play caller and manage the whole team/game. 

He’s still not ready to put his bag securing, double bird flipping, or helmet head burying behind him. He’ll get there at some point.

• LOL! 1

52 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Oh I don’t care about the double bird. Just be honest with yourself and understand that at this level you couldn’t handle being the offensive play caller and manage the whole team/game. 

He’s still not ready to put his bag securing, double bird flipping, or helmet head burying behind him. He’ll get there at some point.

All I know is that if he doesn't fix it, UT will be giving him the double bird as he leaves in his UHAUL

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 1/10/2020 at 4:53 PM, KirtFalcon said:

I still say LSU wins this one going away .... LSU 41   -   Clemson 27

I had picked 45-24. LSU missed the FG, and Clemson went for 2 and got it. 

You were on target...

4 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Lsu but nice dig after the fact.

Sorry, I stayed away from the thread until the games played out. Debating seemed very much useless.

So, I am just getting caught up. 

All this talk about best this, and best that is not really that much fun, because defining what the "Best" means is too vague.

Kinda like Brady is the GOAT as a player, but Brees is the better Quarterback/passer.

Best College QB, or Best Stats, or best One Season.

Too many parameters.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, futfan said:

Sorry, I stayed away from the thread until the games played out. Debating seemed very much useless.

So, I am just getting caught up. 

All this talk about best this, and best that is not really that much fun, because defining what the "Best" means is too vague.

Kinda like Brady is the GOAT as a player, but Brees is the better Quarterback/passer.

Best College QB, or Best Stats, or best One Season.

Too many parameters.

I don't care what anyone says... Out of those 3 "Bests" you mentioned, Joe Burreaux easily had the best season and quite possibly had the best statistical season in the history of NCAA football.  I don't get into the best players of all time...  Trying to name the "best" out of the greats is doing the people who worked so hard to be the greatest players injustice.