intheknow

25 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I agree... I think Arp and Troup have pretty good teams this year as well. I haven’t seen Winona yet. 

Winona was really athletic last year and I believe they had a lot of young players. I thought Sabine would struggle this year but they have been hanging tough with very good teams. 9 of their 15 games have been against ranked teams. 

40 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

West Rusk went to White Oak last night and lost 60-50. Raiders had the lead at halftime but some missed shots and questionable calls in the 3rd quarter helped White Oak regain the lead and they kept it. 

That’s surprising to me. WO needed OT to beat a 2A JV last week. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Well Arp came in to Sabine and gave us a whooping tonight. They have a really good team thats pretty young. They made some mistakes but if they get that cleaned up they will make some noise. 

Still think it’s yalls district to lose. Out of the teams, y’all are pretty much the only ones battle tested which should come in handy in a deep district. 

Sabine beat Winona tonight by 10. Winona fail apart in the 2nd half or they may have won. Sabine travels to White Oak Friday so that outta be a fun one. It’s always a great experience playing at White Oak. Girls game will be a big one. Both teams looking to finish 1st round of district undefeated.

7 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Arps got a good team this year. Good shooters, got some length, and don’t turn the ball over. They were up on West Rusk by like 20 when I left late in the 4th quarter. 

They are very good. I feel sorry for whoever gets 4th place in our district. 

1 hour ago, Blazin97 said:

This district has surprised me a little bit! I thought Sabine would win it pretty handily but it sounds like it’s pretty even among the top 3. 
Hard to tell if ARP is real after beating WO by only 1. 

White Oak beat Troup so I don’t know. 

38 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

White Oak beat Troup so I don’t know. 

Wow didn’t know that. Should be a fun battle to see how it ends up then. I watched MP Chapel Hill beat white oak by 20 and MP Chapel Hill is mediocre. They will be 4th/5th in district 13