intheknow

5 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Wow didn’t know that. Should be a fun battle to see how it ends up then. I watched MP Chapel Hill beat white oak by 20 and MP Chapel Hill is mediocre. They will be 4th/5th in district 13 

I’m sorry actually Chapel Hill bear White Oak by 2. Got them confused with Bullard 

21 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine has lost 3 district games so far. We still got a good team, but seem to be struggling right now. 

We barely beat y’all, y’all are fighting for the playoffs......... we’d probably get last in yalls district. 

19 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Arp is the real deal 

They are good. I like their coach. I feel like we had chances both times we played them, but couldn’t get the job done. We have a good team this year, but definitely not the same as the past few years. 

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

They are good. I like their coach. I feel like we had chances both times we played them, but couldn’t get the job done. We have a good team this year, but definitely not the same as the past few years. 

Wouldn’t mind seeing our guys get a shot at them Arp Tigers. 

5 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine needs to win Friday against Troup. We lost to them on the last shot of the game when they played in Troup. Hopefully it being a home game will give us an edge. Hopefully we get our big sophomore back soon. 

We got a big sophomore.