intheknow

6 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Arp is in trouble the moment they go up against a team that plays great defense and can score a lot of points in my opinion. They don't have a lot of depth on the bench either. 

Jefferson has some size. Not a whole lot of depth but they still run. 

Tatum has more size than in the past and plenty of depth. Rotates a fresh five every few minutes and doesn’t miss a beat. 

4 hours ago, 903sweetshot said:

I figured that much. I mean haven’t won a game. Every team is obviously better. I just didn’t know if it was coaching finally showing it lack of ability or just not enough talent from harmony. 

I haven’t seen Harmony play so I can’t tell you what has happened this year. I do know Arp, Sabine, and White Oak usually have good teams every year. I wouldn’t say any are great this year but all are well coached and play hard. Same can be said for Troup this year. Gladewater, West Rusk, and Winona may not be quite as good as the top 4 teams, but they are probably more athletic than Harmony. 

On 2/7/2020 at 1:34 PM, Eagleborn said:

EF could end up second. Just depends. 

Looking more like that as Waskom beats Tatum 58-57

Tatum beat EF 

behind 2-13 at the end of 1 force OT and come out 5 point winners for 2nd play Harmony Tuesday in Shill.

15 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Last night the team manager who is a senior got to suit up and play. He scored 5 points off the bench. Here is a link to the video of a 3 he made 

My daughter was there. She said she almost cried. She said it was the sweetest thing ever. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

My daughter was there. She said she almost cried. She said it was the sweetest thing ever. 

When I heard they were letting him play I wanted to go but I didn’t want to be in the dog house last night. I probably would have choked up. The players and fans reactions are great. 

19 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Last night the team manager who is a senior got to suit up and play. He scored 5 points off the bench. Here is a link to the video of a 3 he made 

That's awesome and a game Collin will cherish all his life.

4 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

When I heard they were letting him play I wanted to go but I didn’t want to be in the dog house last night. I probably would have choked up. The players and fans reactions are great. 

Dog house? Lol. 
I went golfing during day and me and son went to game last night. #savage

🤣🤣

Arp 12-1

Troup 10-3

Sabine 8-5

White Oak 6-5 (two games short one to GW & Winona they won one game v each how the other one come out)

WWW 6&7

Winona & GW 4 & 8 one game short each both lost one game to White Oak what about the other game?

Harmony  0fer

2 hours ago, sackem said:

Arp 12-1

Troup 10-3

Sabine 8-5

White Oak 6-5 (two games short one to GW & Winona they won one game v each how the other one come out)

WWW 6&7

Winona & GW 4 & 8 one game short each both lost one game to White Oak what about the other game?

Harmony  0fer

I read that Winona beat White Oak last Friday.