2019-20 East Texas 5A Sports Thread

Mavchamp

12 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Of course it’s prevalent in East Texas. 

I guess what’s disturbing is how it’s being rubber-stamped by the school.

The supt of WISD would rather tweet about the savages on all the opposing teams instead of addressing the unsportsmanlike garbage his teams are putting on the fields and courts. 

If they had worked as hard at playing football instead of baiting a response, the game might have been competitive. 

How exhausting it must be for them when 6 of the 8 schools in your district are minority schools.  

So you’re saying the only black coach in the district is allowing his white players to make racist remarks at the other players? Hmmm seems like a stretch. Weren't they the only ones playing week 2 in the playoffs? They must be doing something right in practice. 

9 hours ago, Timmons said:

So you’re saying the only black coach in the district is allowing his white players to make racist remarks at the other players? Hmmm seems like a stretch. Weren't they the only ones playing week 2 in the playoffs? They must be doing something right in practice. 

What exactly does the fact that they played in week 2 of the playoffs have to do with ANYTHING???

You're completely deflecting the TRUE topic.   The fact that the SAME behavior by WH was being discussed widely on social media by fans from Jacksonville, Nacogdoches, MP, PT, and Marshall should be alarming.  Even some Longview fans added thoughts on it from their experience years ago.

So many people reporting the SAME THING........We must be making it up, right?

A sportswriter even made a tweet about it......We must be making it up, right?

But hey......... they advanced in the playoffs is ALL that matters.

Ya'll must be SOOOOOO proud.

How about addressing the issue instead of deflecting.

• Like 2

Whitehouse at it again huh?

Image result for is anyone really shocked gif

At some point, you don't even become shocked anymore. This is behavior you expect from the Whitehouse's, Hallsville's etc of the world. I'd be more shocked if it ever stopped.

12 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Whitehouse at it again huh?

Image result for is anyone really shocked gif

At some point, you don't even become shocked anymore. This is behavior you expect from the Whitehouse's, Hallsville's etc of the world. I'd be more shocked if it ever stopped.

There was a lot of discussion about it on social media amongst fans of Marshall, Jax, PT, Nac, and MP.  

Wasn't really mentioned when they played Hallsville and Lindale.  Go figure. 

But hey...... we’re stretching the truth. 

A sportswriter must have misunderstood. 

And most importantly..... who was playing in week 2 of the playoffs? 

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

What exactly does the fact that they played in week 2 of the playoffs have to do with ANYTHING???

You're completely deflecting the TRUE topic.   The fact that the SAME behavior by WH was being discussed widely on social media by fans from Jacksonville, Nacogdoches, MP, PT, and Marshall should be alarming.  Even some Longview fans added thoughts on it from their experience years ago.

So many people reporting the SAME THING........We must be making it up, right?

A sportswriter even made a tweet about it......We must be making it up, right?

But hey......... they advanced in the playoffs is ALL that matters.

Ya'll must be SOOOOOO proud.

How about addressing the issue instead of deflecting.

I’m deflecting? You said they need to focus on football more than just talking yet I commented how well they are doing in football - showing you the ignorance of your comment.

I’m deflecting? You said they allow players to make racist remarks yet they are the only one in the district with a minority head coach that I doubt would allow that to happen - showing more ignorance in your comment.

I don’t see anywhere PT, Mt. Pleasant, Lindale, JT, etc are saying anything. Try going to a Marshall game and you will see how uncoachable players act.

Speak facts and less stupidity and make this thread great again. 

• Stinks 1

26 minutes ago, Timmons said:

I don’t see anywhere PT, Mt. Pleasant, Lindale, JT, etc are saying anything.

Like I said...... we're making it up.  It's not happening.  Even though it's been confirmed on this thread ALONE.

28 minutes ago, Timmons said:

Try going to a Marshall game and you will see how uncoachable players act.

Speak facts and less stupidity and make this thread great again. 

Here are some facts for you:

Marshall has won three district titles in a row.  Four district titles in the last 5 seasons.  WH only has 4 district titles....TOTAL...in 72 years of history.

They have won 25 district games in a row.

An overall district record of (31-2) since 2015. 

Two region semifinals in the last 5 years..... three region semifinals appearances in the last decade (four in the last 12 years).  Been to the playoffs 13 times in the last 16 seasons.   

Basically..... we've outdone Whitehouse's ENTIRE FOOTBALL HISTORY JUST in the last decade.

But please remind me how uncoachable we are.

And remind me how great Whitehouse's football history is.....I'll wait.

---------

But again.... you are denying what many, many, MANY people from several different schools have confirmed has been happening.....for a while.

Denying it doesn't make it any less true.

Congratulations on having really good athletes. If any of those teams had half the athletes of Marshall you would see the reality of how underachieving Marshall program really is. Nobody said Whitehouse football was better by more wins (which they were last year).. but simply had a good program. 

What we won’t be denying is the many many many people watching Whitehouse’s QB in the Super Bowl Sunday. I wonder if the town of Whitehouse will even support him since they are so racist. Ha! 

• Stinks 1

41 minutes ago, Timmons said:

Congratulations on having really good athletes. If any of those teams had half the athletes of Marshall you would see the reality of how underachieving Marshall program really is. Nobody said Whitehouse football was better by more wins (which they were last year).. but simply had a good program. 

What we won’t be denying is the many many many people watching Whitehouse’s QB in the Super Bowl Sunday. I wonder if the town of Whitehouse will even support him since they are so racist. Ha! 

So, since Whitehouse has a mixed player playing in the Súper bowl make the city and it’s citizens not racist? First of all do you know he lived in whitehouse or just played there because he was in their district. Most of the kids in whitehouse comes from south Tyler. We all know how racist south Tyler is.

18 minutes ago, Timmons said:

Gawwwwd i hope marshall stomps yalls @$$ again next year... this is exactly the ignorance of what people are talking about with WH.

• Thanks 1

I mean it’s 2020.. maybe y’all should start recording these eye witness racists encounters. Maybe they’ll make a 60 minute documentary of it. Since it happens at every Whitehouse athletic event it shouldn’t be difficult.. could possibly help backup your ignorant rumors you continue to start.  

• Stinks 1

38 minutes ago, Timmons said:

Underachieving???  No....we lost to better teams.  There is no shame in that.  

2015- lost to a state runner up
2016- lost to a quarterfinalist
2017- lost to a team that was a state semifinalist the year before.  Went three rounds in '17.
2018- Lost to a quarterfinalist 
2019- Lost to a team that was state ranked most of the season till their lost their QB (who was back by playoff time)

It's clear you're either tone deaf to what's being said to you about the REALITY of what's going on in WH.... or you are one of the buffoons that's a ringleader in it.

I pity the minority players at WH that have to see that garbage and stay silent.  

3 minutes ago, Timmons said:

could possibly help backup your ignorant rumors you continue to start.  

Exactly how much proof do you need, Marcia Clark?

Several people from different schools have confirmed it on this thread.

It was discussed on this very thread back in football season.

Fans from Nac, Pine Tree, Jacksonville, MP, Marshall.... all discussed it either here or on social media.

Are all these fans from so many schools lying?  Are we all seeing the same illusion?  Are we all having the same desire to speak untruths?

OR.....maybe...just maybe....

All these fans.... from all these schools.... are telling the TRUTH.  They have seen it.  Heard it.  Witnessed it.

Yeah..... I think we all know the answer to that question.

27 minutes ago, rocketpop said:

Gawwwwd i hope marshall stomps yalls @$$ again next year... this is exactly the ignorance of what people are talking about with WH.

But we're all lying.  Especially us white folk from Marshall.  And those white folk in Pine Tree.  And MP.  And Jacksonville.  

We aren't seeing what we're seeing.  

51 minutes ago, Timmons said:

More deflection.

12 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Underachieving???  No....we lost to better teams.  There is no shame in that.  

2015- lost to a state runner up
2016- lost to a quarterfinalist
2017- lost to a team that was a state semifinalist the year before.  Went three rounds in '17.
2018- Lost to a quarterfinalist 
2019- Lost to a team that was state ranked most of the season till their lost their QB (who was back by playoff time)

It's clear you're either tone deaf to what's being said to you about the REALITY of what's going on in WH.... or you are one of the buffoons that's a ringleader in it.

I pity the minority players at WH that have to see that garbage and stay silent.  

Hahaha are you saying your season was good because of “quality losses.” Whitehouse lost to College Station a couple years ago - does that make them state runner-ups. Marshall has the talent to be one of those “quarterfinalist” you speak of but underachieves every year. Accomplishments aren’t made from losing to really good teams. Haha

Do you pity their minority Head Coach too? Do you think he’s having to remain silent like the players? Please do tell. More conspiracy more more more.  

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

Just now, Timmons said:

Hahaha are you saying your season was good because of “quality losses.” Whitehouse lost to College Station a couple years ago - does that make them state runner-ups. Marshall has the talent to be one of those “quarterfinalist” you speak of but underachieves every year. Accomplishments aren’t made from losing to really good teams. Haha

Do you pity their minority Head Coach too? Do you think he’s having to remain silent like the players? Please do tell. More conspiracy more more more.  

No...I want to win ALL those games...... we've won plenty of them.  Just not all of them.

And yes.... I do pity anyone that has to put up with that garbage at WH.

You still haven't addressed the fact that so many fans from so many schools confer the same thing.

Are we all lying?  Seeing things?  Conspiring?

You know you’re talking to someone who graduated from Longview. I’ve just been over to Whitehouse, know people there, have family there, & support the culture they are creating. All that racist stuff sounds far fetched. My black friends and family members that have been in that district have never complained. Wait.. maybe their black coach is a secret cover up in a racist society? What do you think? 

• Stinks 3

17 minutes ago, Timmons said:

You know you’re talking to someone who graduated from Longview. I’ve just been over to Whitehouse, know people there, have family there, & support the culture they are creating. All that racist stuff sounds far fetched. My black friends and family members that have been in that district have never complained. Wait.. maybe their black coach is a secret cover up in a racist society? What do you think? 

I think the fans of fans at Pine Tree, Mount Pleasant, Jacksonville, Nacogdoches, and Marshall have all seen something.  It's being voiced......

And you are saying we didn't see it.

Odd so many people from so many different fan bases are all seeing the same illusion.  

13 minutes ago, Timmons said:

You know you’re talking to someone who graduated from Longview. 

I can tag 3-4 Lobo fans that agree with what's being said.  There are many schools saying the same thing.

@LoboFan07

Ask about the signs WH fans had at a volleyball playoff game a few years ago.

Stories include football, basketball, baseball, softball.........

But continue to tell us how we're making stuff up.

Let me get this right.. So far we have a reporter who didn’t actually say anything about racism? A horrific sign at a volleyball game a “few” years ago that nobody seemed to take a picture of? And other “stories” from every single sport? What about swimming.. anything there? Surely there was some bad things happening on the tennis courts to? Did guys from Tatum say anything? What about Bullard, Troup? Oh man I bet Chapel Hill has some great stories. 

• Stinks 2

Deflect all you want.  You look like a fool.  You continue to ignore all the different fans from different schools all saying the SAME THING.  We all got an axe to grind against WH....right?  We are all lying.  Seeing things.  Making things up.  Figments of our imagination.  Conspiring against the mighty Scots....I mean Wildcats.

You sound like one of those flat-earthers screaming to be taken seriously.  LMAO.

Longview fans know it.  JT fans know it.  Mount Pleasant fans know it.  Jacksonville fans know it.  Nacogdoches fans most definitely know it.  Pine Tree fans know it.  Etc, etc, etc.....

Everyone seems to know it.......... except for.....

The King has no clothes on in WH.

But We're all making it up.....

4 minutes ago, Timmons said:

Haha ok. You tried so hard mavchamp. Your efforts will be as rewarded as your teams quality losses. Haha

Says the guy defending Whitehouse..... who doesn’t know jack about playoff wins. 

2 minutes ago, Timmons said:

Haha ok. You tried so hard mavchamp. Your efforts will be as rewarded as your teams quality losses. Haha

When multiple fans bases say something more than likely there is something to it. More often or not . Denial are niave is a strong flaw from some people. Perception is everything and when you can litterally count the minority fans in the stands that is a bad thing. I mean no disrespect at all but surely you don't think it's never been an issue.

• Thanks 1

Who I defend and where I’m from can be two different things. Longview Lobos have seen many playoff wins. Fail again on your part.

I think there are always issues that arise in several areas in East Texas. But to say Whitehouse ISD is racist is stupidity at its highest degree. Counting the number of minority fans only means they have a different demographic than other schools. Majority white schools are now racists is a very ignorant assumption by anyone.
Perception is not reality and that is the case in this conversation. 

Can you literally count the number of black 5A Division II head football coaches? How’s that perception working for you? 

• Stinks 3