Jason Garrett Officially Out As Cowboys Coach

Lobo97

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

At this point I assumed they were just going to way until his contract expired so Jerry would not have to technically fire him. Garrett seems like a good guy but his ceiling as a head coach is just a notch above average and that will not get it done. 

That's the easy way out for Jerry, and we all know he loves Jason.  I think Jerry finally see's what I've been seeing out of him for almost his entire tenure as Head Coach.  

36 minutes ago, Doomer said:

I felt like McCarthy might be the guy too but a man at ZippyJ's says it's between Zimmer an Kubiak

Hey did you know a Zippy J's is coming to Tyler?  At the corner of Grande and Paluxy. I feel like this may be a sign the Boys' run the table next year.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Hey did you know a Zippy J's is coming to Tyler?  At the corner of Grande and Paluxy. I feel like this may be a sign the Boys' run the table next year.

Yes. This may be what the Boyz needs to send'em straight over the top RedFly. TrueStorie

Just now, Stoney said:

@KirtFalcon what do you think if it is McCarthy? Same old same old or a punchers chance at some playoff success?

I think McCarthy, if he is interested, may be as good as Jerruh is going to get ... The real question is how much control will he get to make the changes he sees fit .... or is Jerruh going to continue to be Jerruh ...

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think McCarthy, if he is interested, may be as good as Jerruh is going to get ... The real question is how much control will he get to make the changes he sees fit .... or is Jerruh going to continue to be Jerruh ...

Guess we will find out. Jay Glazer says it’s a done deal now. He’s the new coach.

• 2 months later...