1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Saw Elijah Blades is going pro.

Such a dumb decision. The kid only has like 6 starts in D1 football and has injury issues. Lots of talent but really needed a year of good film. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The usual...

I find both fanbases equally annoying, and seldom find myself rooting for either team.   That said: I would LOVE to watch a Texas/Texas A&M game every Thanksgiving. 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, WETSU said:

Such a dumb decision. The kid only has like 6 starts in D1 football and has injury issues. Lots of talent but really needed a year of good film. 

I had a bad feeling he was going pro when he first opted out. I don’t know who’s advising these kids. Like you said, a bad shoulder all year. He needed another year. 

On 9/27/2020 at 11:17 PM, Lhornfan said:

There's this teacher that graduated from A&M in the late 80s that will go out of her way to find me if Texas loses. She always asks, "How'd the Longhorns do this weekend?" She never asks me when they win, just when they lose. She's so deep that if I'm wearing a UT dress shirt, she'll tell me to stay away from her with that ugly shirt on. LOL! As much as I would like to do the same to her when A&M loses, I don't.

I'm sure there are plenty of Longhorn fans that do the same to Aggies when they lose.

Yeah, there are. Haven't noticed it being quite as bad this year. 

On 9/30/2020 at 7:27 PM, HearEmaGrowlin said:

She drove me crazy!!

I truly do just mess with JF and Wet.

That dang woman who showed up harassing us and claiming the Aggies kept Vince Young from winning the Heisman and constantly being so obnoxious - it took me a little bit of time to forgive my cousin for inviting that thing to their house. Thank goodness she left around half time. 

Should've known y'all were friends in real life. 😂😂😂

On 9/30/2020 at 9:29 PM, WETSU said:

It's happening a lot. I wonder who's feeding them what, but Sternberger and even Jorvorskie Lane are commenting on these players being fed bad bad info. 

Heck, didn't Jamar Toombs leave early and go undrafted?

7 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

If the Aggies upset this would be the time to do it. Not saying it will happen but the potential is definitely there. 

I was able to watch a portion of the game replayed on SEC Network yesterday.

I like the speed the A&M receivers and running backs have. All of the receivers outside the massive TE (who is awesome) are small.

The scatback y’all have is almost quite small. Mond still overthrows the ball far too often and Vanderbilt made Mond have to move to escape pressure. 

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I like the speed the A&M receivers and running backs have. All of the receivers outside the massive TE (who is awesome) are small.

The scatback y’all have is almost quite small. Mond still overthrows the ball far too often and Vanderbilt made Mond have to move to escape pressure. 

I agree to beat Alabama you need a runner at qb. Saban Defense is fundamentally sound and makes you pay for mistakes. Mond will absolutely have to be accurate which may be asking a lot. The running game must be there and the oline must give them some time. I do not think A&M is a 5pt win vs Vandy bad. Bama is the better team and has one of their better qb . I am going to say 35-21 Tide.

2 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Surprisingly, A&M had the fewest qb hurry percentage in the sec last week. Meaning they protected mond better than any oline protected their respected qb. So it might have looked like alot of pressure but statistically they were the best in the league in that area last week. 

15 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Surprisingly, A&M had the fewest qb hurry percentage in the sec last week. Meaning they protected mond better than any oline protected their respected qb. So it might have looked like alot of pressure but statistically they were the best in the league in that area last week. 

Ahh, well, Mond may have purposely rolled out too. He wasn’t under duress all the time or anything, obviously, just seemed to be running around a bit. 

7 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Defensive line is doing well enough too, considering the opponents.

Yea I've been fine with everything about this game other than Mond at qb. Theres just literally no threat for him to complete anything that's not a slant or a swing pass to a RB. Still not a single 50/50 ball even attempted more than 6 yards downfield. Give mond one drive second half, then give Calzada a look. 

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, WETSU said:

A&Ms oline is a MUCH better unit this year compared to last. They are playing well right now. 

O-line isn’t the problem.

11 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Defensive line is doing well enough too, considering the opponents.

I’m not sure how much is Bama’s skill guys being good and how much is our corners being less good.

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Yea I've been fine with everything about this game other than Mond at qb. Theres just literally no threat for him to complete anything that's not a slant or a swing pass to a RB. Still not a single 50/50 ball even attempted more than 6 yards downfield. Give mond one drive second half, then give Calzada a look. 

There you go, gonna have to get off that Mond action.

3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

For us to have a shot, our QB can’t be throwing balls at our WRs with hardly any pressure. As big as Mond is and he runs so freaking scared out there. 

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Gotta find a computer nerd to delete the pics Mond has on Jimbo first.

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Gotta find a computer nerd to delete the pics Mond has on Jimbo first.

🤣

Those folks do exist, y’all can find one. 

3 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I've never been a fan of mond the qb. He ####. Hes just not a quitter. I never said get was good just defended him for that. 

That being said, perfect time to put in another qb. Game is all but over especially if bama drives and scores first. See if you can get a spark from Calzada just to see what he has. I want king but I don't expect to see it just yet. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I've never been a fan of mond the qb. He ####. Hes just not a quitter. I never said get was good just defended him for that. 

That being said, perfect time to put in another qb. Game is all but over especially if bama drives and scores first. See if you can get a spark from Calzada just to see what he has. I want king but I don't expect to see it just yet. 

I hear you.

10 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Just give me a series of Calzada. Kinda like what they did with Murray and Allen. See what he can do.