High School Baseball Umpires Needed!

HSBRangers

The 2020 High School Baseball season is just around the corner. The Tyler Chapter of TASO Baseball is accepting new members. We will provide you with all the training you need. Experience is not necessary, but is a plus.

You can check out our new and growing website: http://tylerumpires.org

You can also find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tylerumpires/ 

Umpiring High School Baseball is a great way to earn extra money, stay involved in baseball, and give back to a sport that you love.

I am know there are many arm-chair umpires on Smoaky. This is your opportunity to see if you have what it takes to strap on the gear and get behind the plate!

12 minutes ago, Ilovefootball2 said:

Softball pays these same! And your done with a softball game before BasebAll gets  Done even warming up! 12 years calling softball! BASEBALL IS SO SLOW!! II TRIEQD Called both one year. Nope nope nope! Pays the SAME DO SOFTBALL!! 

Jack of all Trades...Master of NONE!!!!!!

22 hours ago, Ilovefootball2 said:

Softball pays these same! And your done with a softball game before BasebAll gets  Done even warming up! 12 years calling softball! BASEBALL IS SO SLOW!! II TRIEQD Called both one year. Nope nope nope! Pays the SAME DO SOFTBALL!! 

You are correct about the pay. Some people prefer to umpire baseball to softball. Different games. Softball is not always faster than baseball. Twice last season I started baseball games on fields right next to the softball field where the games were at the same time. Baseball was done first both times....they were not run rules.

Still could use some good umpires. Let me know if you are interested. We will teach you everything you need to know.