Rusk

bignasty

On 2/1/2020 at 8:58 PM, Wildcat71 said:

It sounds like there are some really good applicants for the Rusk HFC/AD position.  Over 100 applications received thus far, and many with good experience.

Give some names since you know "many have good experience"

14 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I’m hearing many have removed their name from consideration after the UIL alignment results were released this morning.  😂

hahaha..Rusks admins phones were more congested at 9:03 am then the uil website at 9:00AM.

My understanding is that Monday, February 24 is the date scheduled for a special called meeting/ hiring date for this position.  Committee was scheduled to begin going over applications the week of Feb. 3-7.   They are currently interviewing applicants.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:49 PM, Wildcat71 said:

My understanding is that Monday, February 24 is the date scheduled for a special called meeting/ hiring date for this position.  Committee was scheduled to begin going over applications the week of Feb. 3-7.   They are currently interviewing applicants.

I hope this is correct information. Would love to see someone come in before the offseason to have some of the school year back to try to spark interest.