Gilmer AD/Head Football Coach

dillonpanthers

1 hour ago, Sportsguru02 said:

You didn’t but ur mightyeagle did but it’s crazy that a coach would say I would of signed off if they would of moved anywhere besides the district don’t that leave u scratching ur head. Why sign it to go anywhere if u think it’s for athletic purposes 

When did the SH coach say that? 

3 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Oh we all hear things but what they say about second hand info.

I heard things from 2 different Tatum coaches that saw things first hand. Regardless, I saw the 7 on 7 team being taken to to games. Eagleborn saw it too. The funniest part about that though, is as soon as I mentioned on here, it stopped immediately. It’s a dang shame I deleted the picture. I’ll pick you up some Boudreaux next time I’m in town. 

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I heard things from 2 different Tatum coaches that saw things first hand. Regardless, I saw the 7 on 7 team being taken to to games. Eagleborn saw it too. The funniest part about that though, is as soon as I mentioned on here, it stopped immediately. It’s a dang shame I deleted the picture. I’ll pick you up some Boudreaux next time I’m in town. 

Hey no face no case so until u can prove something keep gossiping like a female. But in all seriousness I wish y’all could recruit it’s tough seeing y’all #### this bad 

2 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Hey no face no case so until u can prove something keep gossiping like a female. But in all seriousness I wish y’all could recruit it’s tough seeing y’all #### this bad 

It’s tough watching you get bent out of shape. Life’s too short man. 

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

It’s tough watching you get bent out of shape. Life’s too short man. 

Hey trust me I’m not getting bent out of shape just calling it how I see it I could care less about rumors that Tatum folks start especially when y’all are no names when it comes to football now lol 

3 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Hey trust me I’m not getting bent out of shape just calling it how I see it I could care less about rumors that Tatum folks start especially when y’all are no names when it comes to football now lol 

What rumors did Tatum folks start? We just pointing out facts. 

• Mr. P locked this topic