Hallsville is open

dillonpanthers

3 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Not much fanfare with this announcement. 

How you feeling about it Bobcat alum? 

I personally have not heard too much other than the fact that, on the surface, the profile looks very similar to the road that was just traveled down with Drennon. At least it cannot get any worse than it already was.  Just hope that he can get Hallsville to be "competitive" again.  I will buy my season tickets again and will be there when I can cheering the team on.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HJR7 said:

And he wasnt the best player in my opinion,  Kennedy was an absolute game changer.

ErFn8Cq.gif

Agree 100 percent. 

Traylon was a beast, no doubt, but Malcome Kennedy was devastating. If not for him, every Cayuga opponent could've just loaded up the box to slow down Shead. Kennedy was the triggerman. Without him Cayuga is just another one-man team in small school ball. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

I personally have not heard too much other than the fact that, on the surface, the profile looks very similar to the road that was just traveled down with Drennon. At least it cannot get any worse than it already was.  Just hope that he can get Hallsville to be "competitive" again.  I will buy my season tickets again and will be there when I can cheering the team on.

Very similar to Drennon. But it sounds like most peoples issue with Drennon was AD related.  So maybe Allison will be fine in a football only role in Hallsville.  

Tommy Allison will bring excitement and energy to the program. His integrity as a man is unmatched. He is a great offensive mind as his teams have always been high scoring. He coached my son and he would run through a brick wall for him and would still today.