*** 6-3A DIVISION 1 ***

Eagleborn

5 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

This poor fool got to use another team as his crutch. I get it though, NB is almost as bad as Sabine. 👀

mane, come on!  there's not 1 thread Tatum fans jump on without mentioning the GW/Tat game or the shoulda, woulda, coulda comments!  Yall keep GW in ya mouths more than their ol'ladies do! 

• LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Nah, he’s not flip flopping or just using certain parts of information to fit his agenda. 

Like you guys? All I said was it would end up like the last handful of times and I also said GW would at least win by 21. Guess what happened? 

and it’ll happen again if y’all are able to make it. 

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

We still trying to get back in game shape. Good thing we playing y’all this week. 

you're 100% correct.  Yall will need this week for sure, just make sure to tell the kids to slepp on NB, they(NB) doesn't stand a chance!

2 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

you're 100% correct.  Yall will need this week for sure, just make sure to tell the kids to slepp on NB, they(NB) doesn't stand a chance!

We all rested up. 1 game the last month so we need to get back on the field. NB, Atl, Jeffy the next 3 weeks should help get us back in shape for WO and Sabine. 👀