MV but Commerce will give a game

Potts, could be an interesting game if rains cleans some stuff up

Winny 

4 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Minny

Winny 

After tonight, that Commerce matchup is making me nervous. MV acted like they forgot how to tackle in a lot of the Rains game tonight. Hoping it was just the wet field 

Guest Tiger03lb
12 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

After tonight, that Commerce matchup is making me nervous. MV acted like they forgot how to tackle in a lot of the Rains game tonight. Hoping it was just the wet field 

I believe Commerce had that qb from last year come back and they had a decent line. They'll give a good game 

This is not going to be a surprise to anyone, but i will say D 5 better be eating their wheaties when they play Minny. Big boys putting hats on hats and then Sneed coming down hill right at you. He is a grown man. I will say if you can get to him before he gets to the line of scrimmage you have a chance to slow him down. Winny did a much better job of that in the second half. 

Guest Tiger03lb
7 minutes ago, chevyman said:

This is not going to be a surprise to anyone, but i will say D 5 better be eating their wheaties when they play Minny. Big boys putting hats on hats and then Sneed coming down hill right at you. He is a grown man. I will say if you can get to him before he gets to the line of scrimmage you have a chance to slow him down. Winny did a much better job of that in the second half. 

How does Sneed look moving to backer on defense?

11 minutes ago, chevyman said:

That kid has been running like that for 3 years. I love the way he plays. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

That kid has been running like that for 3 years. I love the way he plays. 

Definitely. He is a great rb but his offense play gets overshadowed by his defense playing. Kid is good on both sides.

5 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Honestly and this is just my opinion, i think it is a much more natural position for him. He made alot of plays last night. He moves side to side very well and at his size it is very difficult to block him with a lineman much less a back. He has great stamina as well cause he basically carries the ball almost every play plus plays linebacker at a very high level.

4 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

He is doing a great job at LB, free's him up from double teams and having to chase from behind when teams would run away from his side when he was DE. He's really matured this year and is a leader for this team. He was a little amped up for the Winny game at first but settled down and had a good game. Not a ton of yards but he did his job.   

2 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Definitely. He is a great rb but his offense play gets overshadowed by his defense playing. Kid is good on both sides.

No doubt. Mineola may not win district but every team in that district will be tired of trying to tackle him or tired of being tackled by him each week. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

No doubt. Mineola may not win district but every team in that district will be tired of trying to tackle him or tired of being tackled by him each week. 

Every time Winny made a tackle on D it seemed like every kid was carrying a ton of bricks with them. Well coached team that will play as hard as any team the Jackets played. That was a very tough win for the Jackets and hopefully they can build on this the rest of the way. 

On 9/25/2020 at 10:55 PM, Tiger03lb said:

Minny

Winny 

Jackets TCB.

MV at Comm. will be an interesting game. Toss up

Potts at Rains, you would think Potts easy but Rains still scored 35 on MV with 9 fumbles.

Raiders TCB.

Guest Tiger03lb
19 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Jackets TCB.

MV at Comm. will be an interesting game. Toss up

Potts at Rains, you would think Potts easy but Rains still scored 35 on MV with 9 fumbles.

Raiders TCB.

I believe Rains gave Potts a good game last year up to mid 3rd. I honestly think them and Commerce could be the teams that disrupts this district and throws a loop in the whole mix, then again I could be wong. We shall see. 

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

I believe Rains gave Potts a good game last year up to mid 3rd. I honestly think them and Commerce could be the teams that disrupts this district and throws a loop in the whole mix, then again I could be wong. We shall see. 

From the little I’ve seen of Commerce they look pretty good. MV will have to not show up flat like last week and contain their QB from making big plays with his legs

Guest Tiger03lb

Potts by 14

Rains if qb is playing by 21

Minny by 7

Winny by 28

Commerce will keep it close to a point

If Rains qb is good to go they should win

Toss up game between these two teams, but I'm going with Minny, don't think MV has played a team as physical as Minny yet. 

Winny big