District 10 AA D1

trueblue82

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 8:45 PM, GTown12 said:

The joke is that you could possibly think that Joaquin would be #1 or #2! No need in getting with Dave Campbell I have seen what’s coming up with every team except one. Joaquin will be lucky if they aren’t getting scores like they did in the 90’s again! So please save this post until next fall and just wait and see.

🤡

12 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

How did Joaquin look In the scrimmage today ? And what was the scores 

Didn't get scored on . Scored 2 on Tenaha and had a pick 6 blown dead. Scored 2 on New Diana. Alot of sophmores playing and juniors that didn't get meaningful snaps last year. Defense will be better than offense this IMO. But we have a rotation of RB that will be more than effective and could be special if everything starts to mesh correctly. A work in progress with the younger guys picking it up. They have the physical ability but our success will depend on how well they respond mentally. Graduating a big senior class last year and the staff will have to figure out who fits best in certain positions. I was pleasantly surprised with this being their first live action. Good work put in and I believe coaches saw good things to build on.

Week 1 games. 

Beckville Bearcats at Joaquin Rams 

West Sabine Tigers at San Augustine Wolves 

Evadale Rebels at West Hardin Oilers

Garrison Bulldogs at Waskom Wildcats

Grapeland Sandiesat Shelbyville Dragons

Frankston Indians at Timpson Bears

We’ll keep track of everyone’s picks and see who has the best record after week 11. Winner gets free math tutoring from Dr. Hardin West for one year. 

• LOL! 1

Just now, trueblue82 said:

Week 1 games. 

We’ll keep track of everyone’s picks and see who has the best record after week 11. Winner gets free math tutoring from Dr. Hardin West for one year. 

I’ve got:

Rams 

Wolves

Rebels

Wildcats

Sandies

Bears

On 8/22/2020 at 2:51 PM, trueblue82 said:

Week 1 games. 

Joaquin

San Augustine

West Hardin (who is playing Deweyville not Evadale)

Garrison

Grapeland

Timpson

Updates: West Hardin and San Augustine both had their games cancelled due to Laura. Joaquin and Shelbyville are both going from playing at home to on the road. As far as I know, Garrison is still at Waskom and Timpson is still hosting Frankston. Y’all keep us updated. 

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Updates: West Hardin and San Augustine both had their games cancelled due to Laura. Joaquin and Shelbyville are both going from playing at home to on the road. As far as I know, Garrison is still at Waskom and Timpson is still hosting Frankston. Y’all keep us updated. 

True are you going to be at the game