District 10 AA D1

trueblue82

6 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Ask the Timpson guys. They have this game won and are looking ahead. Already showing off the t-shirts. We still trying to figure out a way to win this one. 

1DEA186F-053E-45FE-9852-C7751D0D1E64.jpeg

Yeah, I can’t say that I agree with this but on the website they made a note that it could be changed to “PLAYOFFS” if need be lol I guess it’s good hype?? 

Just now, Bear9T1 said:

Yeah, I can’t say that I agree with this but on the website they made a note that it could be changed to “PLAYOFFS” if need be lol I guess it’s good hype?? 

I’m cool with it. If you can do it and back it up, more power to you. It looks to me like a good way to wind up with egg on your face. Just take the playoff t-shirt orders. It’s not like anyone is gonna look at it next week and say they don’t want it. I’ve got a closet full of Ram playoff hoodies. 

14 hours ago, grinder said:

how is dist 9 looking

1. Hawkins

2. Beckville

3. Carlisle

4. Frankston

If it ended today. Big game between Frankston and LK this week with playoff implications. Beckville has Big Sandy, who are WAY down this year and have had big time COVID issues, and Carlisle has Grove. 1-3 seeds should stay the same. 

1 hour ago, CDubya936 said:

1. Hawkins

2. Beckville

3. Carlisle

4. Frankston

If it ended today. Big game between Frankston and LK this week with playoff implications. Beckville has Big Sandy, who are WAY down this year and have had big time COVID issues, and Carlisle has Grove. 1-3 seeds should stay the same. 

thank you

• Like 1

Timpson wins the district title in convincing fashion. Joaquin is second with work to do to make a playoff run. Shelbyville is third provided they beat West Hardin this week. Garrison is fourth unless Shelbyville loses. 

The district 9 standings will be set in stone after this week. They currently sit 1. Hawkins 2. Beckville 3. Carlisle 4. Frankston 5. Linden-Kildare 6. Union Grove 7. Big Sandy. This week has LK at Carlisle, Hawkins at Union Grove, and Beckville at Frankston. Hawkins is locked in at #1, but upsets by LK and or Frankston would turn the seeds on their ear. Remember, it’s still #2020, so I’m not going to explore those scenarios now. I’m sure the Ram staff will be at Arrowhead Stadium Friday night, provided they can get tickets. 

• Thanks 1