Is there an end in sight?

Gen7Dragon

I did watch it. I just don’t buy it.  

Your lack of discernment runs deep. 

I have cognitive dissonance because I disagree with you??  

Come on man.....  

I don't hate you man. It takes time to understand how deep things really are in this world. A mind cannot fathom it all at one time. I wouldnt believe it either unless I took years of slowly getting there. 

I mean the Rockefellers and their secret cabal Admitted to secretly conspiring to overthrow America and start a one world government. That's not a theory. You think they are joking? Or maybe they aren't powerful enough to slowly bring this to fruition? 

All you have to do is follow their money and their puppets to see what entities not to trust. I've shown you all their money trails. Including ties to Bill Gates. Bill Gates has NO medical background. He's in eugenics. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I don't buy it either.

That's your God given right. 

But here's the thing:

1.They don't care if you believe them or not. 

2.They planned on most of you not buying it. Otherwise they wouldn't have admitted it in writing. 

Should I post a montage of all the different world leaders speaking about the same thing? The ones promoting it.  The only one that spoke against it wasn't in power very long. 

The list of Dr's and professionals that are saying the same thing about so called viruses not being contagious keep adding up. They are the result of illness, not the cause. 

I'd rather take their word for it instead of the elites and their media. Especially when one group has an obvious agenda. The deceit in the world runs deep.

That's why we should only trust God and pray that he show us the truth. 

11 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

This whole thing feels like a movie.  Very strange to see parking lots empty at department stores, restaurants, no church, and to many other things to mention. Just shows how fragile we are. One of my daughters is a senior. She actually loves school and her class are super close. She goes to state in debate every year. That was taken. I done shelled out an insane amount of money for a dress and accessories for her last prom that she won’t get. The lady doing her senior pictures bowed out so there goes that for her page in her last school annual. Now I’m hoping just to watch her and her classmates get to walk the stage together but I’m starting to doubt it. These are HUGE things to me as a father. I know they pale in comparison to the millions of Americans whose income has evaporated overnight. I don’t know when they can expect this stimulus check, but if it goes on like some predict, how will a one time check help. The country can’t just go and spend another 2 trillion. 

Got two HS girls myself, with the oldest a senior, and she is coping very well but it is growing sadder for her by the day that she may miss out on all the honors banquets and fun moments and maybe even graduation. My youngest qualified for national FCCLA, scheduled for July in DC, and it will probably be cancelled. These are moments meant to be payoffs for hard work and dedication. 
Earlier I had to go down 35 on a necessary family errand, and I went miles without other cars going my way. Started giving me anxiety the longer I drove. It wakes me up at night thinking about our abnormal normal. 

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Got two HS girls myself, with the oldest a senior, and she is coping very well but it is growing sadder for her by the day that she may miss out on all the honors banquets and fun moments and maybe even graduation. My youngest qualified for national FCCLA, scheduled for July in DC, and it will probably be cancelled. These are moments meant to be payoffs for hard work and dedication. 
Earlier I had to go down 35 on a necessary family errand, and I went miles without other cars going my way. Started giving me anxiety the longer I drove. It wakes me up at night thinking about our abnormal normal. 

I feel the pain, Got a senior that plays BB. He just wants to graduate with his friends. He'a DUDE in BB but really doesn't care. Probably my fault he played too much when he was young.

It's a pleasure to watch him with all that talent but a displeasure to see him waste it. 

Kinda like a Vali wasting it I guess.

7 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I feel the pain, Got a senior that plays BB. He just wants to graduate with his friends. He'a DUDE in BB but really doesn't care. Probably my fault he played too much when he was young.

It's a pleasure to watch him with all that talent but a displeasure to see him waste it. 

Kinda like a Vali wasting it I guess.

Hope he gets a fitting ending to his HS career! And we always want what's best for our kids, so I wouldn't beat myself up if you feel you pushed him too much. The opposite of that is infinitely worse. 

• Like 2

Please share if you are,  or know anybody in the medical field. Don't be afraid to get it right or wrong. The important thing is that we work together to find the best solutions during these times. 

• Thanks 1

Guys go back to page 2. (My very first post on the topic.)The very first video I posted linking 5g to all of this. YouTube has officially taken it down. After seeing what this NY Dr had to say yesterday, now this!  .I think we struck gold. 

Nows the time to wake up or stay asleep for good. 

Here's the video maker showing how it was on the BBC as "fake news" 

So you're asking us to distrust misinformation widely accepted by the medical community worldwide, governments world wide, and health organizations world wide in place of possible misinformation that's not widely accepted by anyone and pretty easily debunked by science.......  

It's virtually IMPOSSIBLE to get much of anything agreed upon by a group of people.  Governments between countries just don't agree on much of anything..... because they all have their own agendas.  Even close allies don't agree on everything.  

Large organizations are the same way.  You can't get them to agree on ANYTHING when it comes to logistics, how to best things get done, how to handle situations, etc, etc.

BUT......

Isn't it amazing how they ALL accept how to fight the Coronavirus across the board????Social distancing... washing hands.... following medical algorithms.  Why is this?  Why is a pandemic the ONE thing every world leader, every government, and every health organization can agree on???  SCIENCE!  That's why.  

The information on how to fight this virus is the same in China as it is in Iraq, as it is in Brazil, as it is in Russia, as it is in the United States.  Now.... some governments have been a lot more lax (USA) in the social distancing orders.... while others have been much more strict.  That shows up in their statistics too.

It's asinine to think that governments across the globe that can't even agree on the simplest of topics are suddenly going to hold hands and sing Cum By Ya in order to force world wide vaccinations, control the world population, and usher in a New World Order.  

A covert operation like that would fail before it even got started because every nation is selfish.  Every leader is selfish, and every government is selfish.

Yet..... they all agree on ONE THING.  The Pandemic.  Because of science.  

I've watched all the videos.... they are compelling.  But they are not based fully in science.  They are based in conspiracy.  For every video you've posted.... there are 100 videos that debunk them.

I'm not saying that the MSM doesn't disseminate misinformation.  I'm most certain they DO.  But misinformation is on both sides of this issue.  

To completely ignore information given out by the CDC and WHO by labeling it false information/Fake News is dangerous IMHO.   

But embracing every Quack and Conspiracy theorist with a webcam is equally dangerous.

I'm very much awake.  Very aware of what this pandemic is doing to people's bodies.  What it's doing to the very fabric of society.   Learning more about virology and epidemiology than I ever thought I would need to.

The coming weeks are going to be tough for the USA.  Going to have a lot of people's eyes opened that have been downplaying this when it all got started. 

Be Safe everyone.

It is clear that some countries, including the US and Iran, are missing cases as so few people are being tested. South Korea, by contrast, had tested 190,000 people as of 9 March, with 7478 confirmed cases and 51 deaths.

This means 0.7 per cent of reported cases in South Korea have died so far, which matches what we have seen in China outside of Wuhan.

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24532733-700-why-is-it-so-hard-to-calculate-how-many-people-will-die-from-covid-19/#ixzz6IpPygG00

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

I'm very much awake.  Very aware of what this pandemic is doing to people's bodies.  What it's doing to the very fabric of society.   Learning more about virology and epidemiology than I ever thought I would need to.

The coming weeks are going to be tough for the USA.  Going to have a lot of people's eyes opened that have been downplaying this when it all got started. 

Be Safe everyone.

You sound like you are rooting for it to be bad. It is what it is without you having to hype it. 

22 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

You sound like you are rooting for it to be bad. It is what it is without you having to hype it. 

Rooting for it???

Im a healthcare worker sharing the facts being put out by the CDC, the World Health Organization, and other entities.  

I’m not sharing it to root it on. I’m sharing it to open eyes. There are some that still think this is no big deal. 

I don’t want anyone to suffer the pain of losing a loved one. Taking it seriously will help that. 

How you got ‘rooting for it’ out of everything I’ve posted is beyond me. 

14 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Im a healthcare worker sharing the facts being put out by the CDC, the World Health Organization, and other entities.  

I just shared comments from dozens of health care workers who are saying it is in fact no big deal. Along with additional resources that also explain that it’s not what our government is making it out to be. Yet you are still doom and gloom. I wonder why is all? Do you want it to be doom and gloom?

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I just shared comments from dozens of health care workers who are saying it is in fact no big deal. Along with additional resources that also explain that it’s not what our government is making it out to be. Yet you are still doom and gloom. I wonder why is all? Do you want it to be doom and gloom?

Why don’t you tell the almost 10,000 families of someone who’s died in one month that it’s no big deal.  I almost lost my daughter to a respiratory virus when she was very young. Trust me, to them it’s a big deal. My wife is on the frontlines and has already been exposed once. To me, it’s a big deal. To downplay it is a smack in the face of all those that are risking their own health in order to prevent the spread of the virus. It’s one thing to joke around and keep having a sense of humor about it but it’s completely different to say that it’s not as serious as it’s made out to be. As far as your comments from “dozens of healthcare workers”, you’ll have to excuse me for not believing everything that I read on the web like some of those on here.