Is there an end in sight?

Gen7Dragon

5 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

So you're asking us to distrust misinformation widely accepted by the medical community worldwide, governments world wide, and health organizations world wide in place of possible misinformation that's not widely accepted by anyone and pretty easily debunked by science.......  

It's virtually IMPOSSIBLE to get much of anything agreed upon by a group of people.  Governments between countries just don't agree on much of anything..... because they all have their own agendas.  Even close allies don't agree on everything.  

Large organizations are the same way.  You can't get them to agree on ANYTHING when it comes to logistics, how to best things get done, how to handle situations, etc, etc.

BUT......

Isn't it amazing how they ALL accept how to fight the Coronavirus across the board????Social distancing... washing hands.... following medical algorithms.  Why is this?  Why is a pandemic the ONE thing every world leader, every government, and every health organization can agree on???  SCIENCE!  That's why.  

The information on how to fight this virus is the same in China as it is in Iraq, as it is in Brazil, as it is in Russia, as it is in the United States.  Now.... some governments have been a lot more lax (USA) in the social distancing orders.... while others have been much more strict.  That shows up in their statistics too.

It's asinine to think that governments across the globe that can't even agree on the simplest of topics are suddenly going to hold hands and sing Cum By Ya in order to force world wide vaccinations, control the world population, and usher in a New World Order.  

A covert operation like that would fail before it even got started because every nation is selfish.  Every leader is selfish, and every government is selfish.

Yet..... they all agree on ONE THING.  The Pandemic.  Because of science.  

I've watched all the videos.... they are compelling.  But they are not based fully in science.  They are based in conspiracy.  For every video you've posted.... there are 100 videos that debunk them.

I'm not saying that the MSM doesn't disseminate misinformation.  I'm most certain they DO.  But misinformation is on both sides of this issue.  

To completely ignore information given out by the CDC and WHO by labeling it false information/Fake News is dangerous IMHO.   

But embracing every Quack and Conspiracy theorist with a webcam is equally dangerous.

I'm very much awake.  Very aware of what this pandemic is doing to people's bodies.  What it's doing to the very fabric of society.   Learning more about virology and epidemiology than I ever thought I would need to.

The coming weeks are going to be tough for the USA.  Going to have a lot of people's eyes opened that have been downplaying this when it all got started. 

Be Safe everyone.

I never said we should trust all conspiracies. It's important to not rush to believe the mainstream news or others thoughts. Not even mine. Even though I've been expecting this type of thing for years.

Everybody seems to realize there is something not right about all of this. You may not believe me now, but I can promise you that trusting the MSM AT All is a big mistake.

The CDC and WHO has extended their tentacles into every nation through the U.N. Otherwise they wouldn't have rolled all of this out yet.

Even the NY Dr says he believes it's a false medical paradigm. These patients are losing oxygen with healthy lungs. We are also seeing new symptoms every week! Next thing you know they will say it causes nose bleeds and can be spread through flatulence!

I looked it up and NY has 5g coverage through EVERY company right now. Most places don't even have one yet. I think that's why there's so many lying news reports of calamity at all these other hospitals. 

The reason they say things are about to get worse is because they are getting ready to take away more freedoms in next couple of weeks and they don't want a rebellion. It's called conditioning the masses, with their tell lie vision PROGRAMMING.  We are robots and sheep to them. 

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

Why don’t you tell the almost 10,000 families of someone who’s died in one month that it’s no big deal.  I almost lost my daughter to a respiratory virus when she was very young. Trust me, to them it’s a big deal. My wife is on the frontlines and has already been exposed once. To me, it’s a big deal. To downplay it is a smack in the face of all those that are risking their own health in order to prevent the spread of the virus. It’s one thing to joke around and keep having a sense of humor about it but it’s completely different to say that it’s not as serious as it’s made out to be. As far as your comments from “dozens of healthcare workers”, you’ll have to excuse me for not believing everything that I read on the web like some of those on here. 

First off, no it’s not a smack in your face. You turn a reasonable concern or assumption into a personal emotion response. Congrats to you. When discussing policy, worry about every single individual does not work. Looking at everyone and what’s best for all is what makes good policy. I don’t see any reason to treat this flu any different than the normal flu. My opinion, not attacking you for anything. So reply with something than can contribute to the conversation other than your family history.  Glad your family is healthy and still working. 

mavchamp

"So you're asking us to distrust misinformation widely accepted by the medical community worldwide, governments world wide, and health organizations world wide in place of possible misinformation that's not widely accepted by anyone and pretty easily debunked by science.......  "

Yep 

What if what you're being told isn't the truth. What if the the truth is on their own websites, hoping you wouldn't look? Hoping you wouldn't understand.

ImageYep 

The CDC's own website say their tests aren't accurate. They also admit they count the potential covid cases into their positive results. 

I myself don't trust any group formed through the pockets of the Rockefellers.  I trust the countless independent Dr's speaking out way more. That's just me though. 

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

First off, no it’s not a smack in your face. You turn a reasonable concern or assumption into a personal emotion response. Congrats to you. When discussing policy, worry about every single individual does not work. Looking at everyone and what’s best for all is what makes good policy. I don’t see any reason to treat this flu any different than the normal flu. My opinion, not attacking you for anything. So reply with something than can contribute to the conversation other than your family history.  Glad your family is healthy and still working. 

I didn’t say it was a slap in my face. Learn how to read chief. It’s not just the flu and to say it is just shows ignorance. 

• Roll Eyes 1

For every true claim that goes viral there will be money backed "debunking". They attempt to do the same thing with 5g. But the studies show otherwise.

I wouldn't believe Google based claims. I could dive deep into them if needed. They are the same group that owns YT and deletes videos that have no copyright issues because they call it lies. Free speech is almost gone. Either take their word for it or else. 

logo_chrome_6.jpg

gmail-logo.jpg

thumbnail.jpeg

s-l1000.jpg

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

I didn’t say it was a slap in my face. Learn how to read chief. It’s not just the flu and to say it is just shows ignorance. 

Funny how ppl keep comparing a disease from China, to a yearly seasonal flu we get yearly..... stay safe my friends 

Wife manages a healthcare facility that takes care of people who are among the greatest risk of getting this virus,  or any virus really.  Out of 80 patients,  thus far only one had been hospitalized for the chinavirus.  That's 0.0125% of the patient population.  A population that's at greater risk than the general public.  Good thing the world has stopped turning for this.  Jus sayin....

11 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

“The UK government's scientific advisers believe that the chances of dying from a coronavirus infection are between 0.5% and 1%.“

-BBC News

In the U.S. it stands at 2.86% fatality rate, but only 1.88% in Texas with the site I've been using to keep up with it.  It has reached 1% of the U.S., but in Texas it is only 0.002% of the population.  They say this is the week it's going to hit the hardest, but I've been checking the numbers daily.  

6 hours ago, mav01 said:

I never said we should trust all conspiracies. It's important to not rush to believe the mainstream news or others thoughts. Not even mine. Even though I've been expecting this type of thing for years.

Everybody seems to realize there is something not right about all of this. You may not believe me now, but I can promise you that trusting the MSM AT All is a big mistake.

The CDC and WHO has extended their tentacles into every nation through the U.N. Otherwise they wouldn't have rolled all of this out yet.

Even the NY Dr says he believes it's a false medical paradigm. These patients are losing oxygen with healthy lungs. We are also seeing new symptoms every week! Next thing you know they will say it causes nose bleeds and can be spread through flatulence!

I looked it up and NY has 5g coverage through EVERY company right now. Most places don't even have one yet. I think that's why there's so many lying news reports of calamity at all these other hospitals. 

The reason they say things are about to get worse is because they are getting ready to take away more freedoms in next couple of weeks and they don't want a rebellion. It's called conditioning the masses, with their tell lie vision PROGRAMMING.  We are robots and sheep to them. 

That's what I'm seeing with your last paragraph.  Here they are releasing criminals to the general public for "safety" measures, and then they're putting people in jail or fining them for having birthday parties, performing music in their front yards, going for a drive by themselves, and going to the beach and staying in their car.  That's ridiculous.  I read that some neighborhoods are having block parties and staying in their drive ways, and the piggies want to shut that down.  I normally support the men in blue, but not when they don't use common sense.  All for safety, everyday people die.  

22 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Wife manages a healthcare facility that takes care of people who are among the greatest risk of getting this virus,  or any virus really.  Out of 80 patients,  thus far only one had been hospitalized for the chinavirus.  That's 0.0125% of the patient population.  A population that's at greater risk than the general public.  Good thing the world has stopped turning for this.  Jus sayin....

You are more likely to die from a Clinton suicide than this virus ....