Is there an end in sight?

Gen7Dragon

5 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

I took my sister to college yesterday to get the last of her belongings out of the dorm.  I noticed during the drive to and from Tarleton St.  that there was more cars out on the road since the shutdown began.  It looks like more and more people are fed up with the lockdown in their homes.  Just seems unamerican to me.   

Many are on the streets to be with family for Easter.  I don't know of any churches in my area that are holding Easter services, they are all online.  I live near a large Catholic Church, and they usually have an Easter pageant, and it's been cancelled.  Since it was held outside you could hear them singing hymns.  I wonder if the Gestapo will be arresting any families for having a Easter supper since there will probably be more than 10 people there.  That is wrong to me.  

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Good not agree more. I couldn’t tell with how it read. Wasn’t sure if the people you seen out weren’t being patriotic. You’re right. Lots of small shops and restaurants will never recover. Some major ones too possibly. There is something nefarious going on to me. 

Indeed. Many moving parts; One Objective.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/04/10/new-projections-show-summer-spike-if-coronavirus-restrictions-lifted/23975101/ .  More doom and gloom projections to scare people and our politicians to kill many.  Just nuke us all now, and get it over with.  That's what they want, but they think they're helping to save lives. They are not saving lives, they are putting millions at risk, if this is what they desire.  We still have to do more research so keep us funded, is what they are saying.  Instead they are putting the lives of everyday people at further  risk.    They wouldn't know what life is about if they think people can't build their immune systems to this.  I realize it won't for some, but that's  a far better risk then to be in the shape many are.  I've seen a lot of people I care for die, and it's a natural part of life.  It's the way life is, no one is exempt from death, but we don't have to worry about the sting, if we know Jesus Christ   

1 Corinthians 15:55-57 King James Version (KJV)

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

There's no hope if we accept projections, speculation, and theories, we are either doomed to this virus or global warming which is it ?  Next thing you know they'll report that this virus was created by global warming.  Computer generated  projections, and not facts.  Projections are like predictions and opinions, but they're scientists so take them seriously.   Do you think I made bets based on Jimmy the Greek ?  He was right every once in a while.  Even sure things in every aspect don't happen when predicted by man, but with God they are.  

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/04/10/alex-berenson-battles-his-former-brethren/

It’s a very naturally occurring event based on human behavior, based on people being outside and contracting the virus. If you’re sick, you stay at home. If you’re susceptible, you stay at home. If you’re young, healthy, in the low-risk category, you go out. You mingle, you do your thing, you do your job and what have you. And people were doing this unaware that there was a new virus.

19 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

It means nothing.  Right now there are 12,126 infected in Texas.  That is not worth the cost of keeping people unemployed.  I'm okay with May 1st, but no time later.  He did extend the disaster emergency until May 13 so what does that mean ?  I wish President Trump would lift it now :  https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/04/13/trump-claims-he-can-overrule-states-on-ending-covid-19-shutdowns/23976510/  .  The bad thing is I hear good news like this, and by the afternoon it's oh we can't.  So and so projection says it's too dangerous.  There are  only 248 deaths in Texas.  Billions of dollars are being lost for what could amount to only 10,000 deaths maximum in the State of Texas.  Even if it reached 1,000,0000 in Texas the cost is too much.  

27 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

It means nothing.  Right now there are 12,126 infected in Texas.  That is not worth the cost of keeping people unemployed.  I'm okay with May 1st, but no time later.  He did extend the disaster emergency until May 13 so what does that mean ?  I wish President Trump would lift it now :  https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/04/13/trump-claims-he-can-overrule-states-on-ending-covid-19-shutdowns/23976510/  .  The bad thing is I hear good news like this, and by the afternoon it's oh we can't.  So and so projection says it's too dangerous.  There are  only 248 deaths in Texas.  Billions of dollars are being lost for what could amount to only 10,000 deaths maximum in the State of Texas.  Even if it reached 1,000,0000 in Texas the cost is too much.  

Very pro life of you.