The People VS The Plan-demic

mav01

Starting a new topic that's not limited to politics, religion, or conspiracy theory. Rather a mixture of any and all forms of knowledge that can be beneficial. Free thought and scrutiny welcome. 

Open minds preferred but all are accepted. Welcome to discuss and debate every side of this "pandemic". 

Nothing is too deep or too mainstream here. 

Screenshot_2020-04-07-17-00-08.png

I'm going to paraphrase Jim Morrison, because he uses curse words in his thoughts.  I was recently kicked out of a fan page  for calling people a bunch of sheep about this problem, and I think it's true.  I think he would have been proud that I was kicked out, but this is basically what he said :  "How can I set anyone free that  doesn't have the guts to stand up alone, and declare their own freedom ?  I think it's a lie-- people claim they want to be free--  everybody insists that freedom is what they want most, the most sacred and precious thing a man can possess.  But, that's b.s.. People are terrified to be set free--they hold on to their chains. It's their security. How can the expect me or anyone else to set them free if they don't really want to be free ?" 

This era of our life is showing that.  People want safety not freedom.  They want to be told what to do, and how they can do it.  They want security, and anyone that attempts to turn over the apple cart of slavery even with the invisible chains that we don't see they are afraid of.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mav01 said:

mememe_6f46eae9b28e0f2f39d9dffd64ac1300-1.jpg

I have family  members who work as missionaries to China. What you don’t hear on the news is that the missionaries that were there when this started went into the streets sharing the gospel while distributing PPE - Chinese govt did NOT stop them. The Chinese were thankful and were praising Jesus openly in the streets. Gonna be funny [not] when the US is Commie and China is a Christian nation. It only takes one match to start a fire. Praise Jesus for those brave missionaries!

• Like 1

I think Christians are about to be seen as the Jews of the holocaust were. When the government noose gets tighter this month, I envision a mass Christian awakening occurring soon to combat the "virus" and govt.

It may be initiated by false pastors that are high ranking masons etc. Then turning into a real awakening to separate gods sheep from the goats. If they sell it right the MSM can get the people to do almost anything. 

Of course it's just speculation at this point, but I really think something is a brewing for the week of Passover and Easter. They could really use these holy days to their advantage. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mav01 said:

I think Christians are about to be seen as the Jews of the holocaust were. When the government noose gets tighter this month, I envision a mass Christian awakening occurring soon to combat the "virus" and govt.

It may be initiated by false pastors that are high ranking masons etc. Then turning into a real awakening to separate gods sheep from the goats. If they sell it right the MSM can get the people to do almost anything. 

Of course it's just speculation at this point, but I really think something is a brewing for the week of Passover and Easter. They could really use these holy days to their advantage. 

I sort of wish our Savior  would return this Sabbath, but I think we're far from that.  Could it happen ?  I wish, because then it would be all over.    

41 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I sort of wish our Savior  would return this Sabbath, but I think we're far from that.  Could it happen ?  I wish, because then it would be all over.    

Tabernacles is a good time for a return. I good with any day.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus

51 minutes ago, mav01 said:

With hologram tech who knows what they may pull. Better keep oil in your lamp.

• Like 1

Maybe a rapture event occuring but Jesus won't come and set up his kingdom until he seperates the wheat from the tares. And Satan gets his short window. That's why he needs us microchiped or implanted. He doesn't have God's power to control all things. 

Fire will consume most areas. He promised not to use water again, but I've seen alot of things that would suggest NY gets flooded. (everything is on the back of our paper currency if we fold it like a Pyramid) Just shows you what type of spirits are running our federal reserve. 

I think America is Mystery Babylon. It will be the first place to fall. They even admit that they cannot go forward with their plans until America is conquered.

We are seeing the first series of events now. Ill really be surprised if we go back to normal here at all. They don't shut down the world over something equally lethal to the flu, unless they have big plans. 

• Like 1

Something told me to watch this movie last week. I wasn't even thinking about watching a movie and I had completely forgotten about this one from 2013.

These characters are using their real names and personalities as if to say it's real life. It's called "This is the End" but the end strikes suddenly while these guys were at a store. What's the last thing you notice being advertised right before the "end"? 

The predictive programming is everywhere! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Maybe a rapture event occuring but Jesus won't come and set up his kingdom until he seperates the wheat from the tares. And Satan gets his short window. That's why he needs us microchiped or implanted. He doesn't have God's power to control all things. 

Fire will consume most areas. He promised not to use water again, but I've seen alot of things that would suggest NY gets flooded. (everything is on the back of our paper currency if we fold it like a Pyramid) Just shows you what type of spirits are running our federal reserve. 

I think America is Mystery Babylon. It will be the first place to fall. They even admit that they cannot go forward with their plans until America is conquered.

We are seeing the first series of events now. Ill really be surprised if we go back to normal here at all. They don't shut down the world over something equally lethal to the flu, unless they have big plans. 

I can see a Rapture event. Since so many believe that false doctrine.

Elon may have a spaceship hospital craft to carry people away all fueled up and waiting. 

• Like 1

Just found out the esoteric meaning of this new drug being touted everywhere.. Chloroquine... Crazy

Just as the CDC logo means Corona Disaster. This breaks down to mean a pale horse! You can't make this stuff up.. It even comes in a green box. Lol

Screenshot_2020-04-07-20-58-52.png

Screenshot_2020-04-07-21-08-01.png

Screenshot_2020-04-07-21-09-45.png

Chloroquine-1024x507.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Yes we are Mystery Babylon. We will not be around when Israel is attacked. We aren’t mentioned at all in that battle. John while given visions by our Lord could only describe them in terms he knew. What’s the most famous statue or symbol of America? I’d say the Statue of Liberty. She is actually just a gigantic statue of the Goddess Ishtar. Goddess of prostitutes. So John actually seen the #### of Babylon 1900 years before a mason erected it. A freaking pagan god is bad enough, but damn, a pagan goddess of #### is our nations symbol. 

So you are saying that God, The Creator of all of the Heavens & Earth, The One who knows Everything about Everything Before it even Happens didn’t Know the word we mortals would use to describe Lady Liberty, the Symbol of our nation?  Get Real. I don’t believe that God wouldn’t know that.✝️

Sadly, people do not read their Bibles. Many have preconceived man-made notions when they do read it. I was astonished that once when I asked a Bible study group how many of each animal did Noah bring on to the Ark - everyone of them replied “2”. When I told them what the Bible said, instead of looking for themselves, they accused me of trying to contradict God’s Word. When I asked about Jonah and the worm, they corrected me and said Jonah was about a fish not a worm. These were people who went to church nearly every time the doors were open all of their lives. They don’t want to read God’s word - they want someone to tell them what it says. But I digress.

5 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

He gave John signs. Every read Ezekiel? He did his best to describe what was shown to him. Of coarse He knew we would use the Goddess Ishtar as our symbol. That’s why when He gave John his visions, John described her as the #### of Babylon. God is all knowing. I was speaking to John describing things in his vision. Go look up Ishtar and her likenesses. It’s the Statue of Liberty. Go look up the French Mason that built her and his beliefs. 

You're spot on about Lady Liberty. Each pagan Kingdom adopted their own likeness of her. Of course Americas Masons only tell a small part about her as to not wake up the nation's Christians. She is the Wh-o-r-e of Babylon. America wasn't a nation yet so all John could use is the different symbols of our country. 

She is the follow up to Rome's Mother Goddess Libertas. They knew her as not only the goddess of freedom, but mainly the goddess of sexual freedom and prostitution. 

The Roman's adopted it from the Egyptian Goddess Isis who adopted it from Babylons Fertility Goddess Ishtar. This is also why most catholics have some form of Mother Mary worship and perform hail marys. It's the same Mother Goddess worship that's been passed down. 

21 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

I can see a Rapture event. Since so many believe that false doctrine.

Elon may have a spaceship hospital craft to carry people away all fueled up and waiting. 

That sounds like the Hale Bop/ Heaven's Gate cult that committed suicide together in 1997.  I don't believe in a Rapture, we're going to have to endure to the end, and go through the trials and tribulations of our time until the Lord returns in His on due time.  He will also remove all of this suffering, but we do have to be patient.  

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

That sounds like the Hale Bop/ Heaven's Gate cult that committed suicide together in 1997.  I don't believe in a Rapture, we're going to have to endure to the end, and go through the trials and tribulations of our time until the Lord returns in His on due time.  He will also remove all of this suffering, but we do have to be patient.  

I don’t believe in a secret pre mil rapture.  It’s mainly an American belief and not part of doctrine in other countries. I think Darby was basically ran out of Europe and brought that false doctrine to America and many bought into it with Scofield’s help. 

I've seen both sides of the rapture debate presented well. No matter if there's a Bride of Christ meeting Jesus in the sky before all this goes down or not. Jesus does say pray that we are accounted worthy to escape ALL these things to come. So there will be some that won't have to endure the rest of the trails most Christians must face. Be it a rapture or just supernatural protection on earth. 

Screenshot_2020-03-31-13-46-42.png

• Like 1

You ever notice on every MSM channel that they break you down with fear for a few minutes then conclude with a glimmer of hope? Thats a very popular tactic used to get us government slaves scared,  then trust them to have our best interest at heart. 

Evil people like Gates and Dr Fauci have already been conditioning people to not expect to go back to normal until they roll out their unproven vaccine(as they both stand to profit from) . Which he mentions today it could be Sept of next year. 

They are going to get everyone so fed up with the new "norm" that they run to big brother with open arms and demand the vaccine-digital implants. 

Also noticing they love to mention a deadlier 2nd wave. So you can bank on them easing up at some point in order to hit us harder the 2nd time. Just so they can say I told you so and demand social distancing/masks/ forced tests/surveillance etc.  

People are slowly waking up so I'd imagine they would have to hurry their agenda up. Or just continue deleting truth videos by calling it fake news.. Rediculous..

These people make me sick, which is more than I can say about this planned demic. 

• Like 2