The People VS The Plan-demic

mav01

You guys called me crazy about this Covid-19 being about bringing in a NWO. We've seen non-stop mainstream One World Together and Global Citizenship themes in past couple months. We'll it's official now and things are about to get dicey. Check out the UN's new website. Things aren't going back to the old normal. 

https://unnwo.org/

Screenshot_2020-05-27-21-41-37.png

This is just another personal testimony I was shown yesterday through numerology they continue to use (spiritual world manifesting through the people). 

I was watching the news coverage of the George Floyd/ Police debacle and I immediately noticed the 6's going around the trash bin. Cameraman seemed to focus on it a couple of times for some reason. After that got my attention, my spirit seemed to really be pinging in on the 320 on the back of the Police Cruiser. I wasn't feeling well so I refused the urge to look it up to see what it meant. A minute or two goes by and I turn my head as the next number I see(320 again!) is on the back of my drink bottle facing me in bold font. That was the kick in the butt I needed for me to act on it and look it up finally. I was definitely guided to this so take it for what it is, or dont. 

2020-05-27 22.47.19.png

2020-05-27 22.46.23.png

20200527_233013.jpg

19 hours ago, mav01 said:

You guys called me crazy about this Covid-19 being about bringing in a NWO. We've seen non-stop mainstream One World Together and Global Citizenship themes in past couple months. We'll it's official now and things are about to get dicey. Check out the UN's new website. Things aren't going back to the old normal. 

https://unnwo.org/

Screenshot_2020-05-27-21-41-37.png

One more point on this,because they always package things up to make it look pretty on the outside. Antichrist comes in the name of love and peace, but there will be none. 

Screenshot_2020-05-28-17-25-30.png

I know there's been a few of you that kind of already knew something was amiss. I was referring to the ones from the first thread mainly. 

There is nothing real about this virus. Just another non contagious exosome. I do believe in some areas 5g was being used to create respiratory issues. Other than that this entire thing is a fraud. Just the next 9/11 type false flag event. 

Now we see the chaos beginning in Minneapolis. Im very certain this was just another Illuminati/ George Soros funded police act meant to start the riots. They are behind many of the Police killings/school shootings. First they took down the Twin Towers to create a One World Tower. Now they are taking down the Twin City(Minneapolis) to symbolize building their One World Order. There's really a much deeper reason they take down "twins" to rebuild. The twins refer to the majority of us that are half holy spirit/half demon(yin yang twins/good/bad)  inside our host bodies. They are going to take down that system. Satan doesn't want anybody in his new world that still has the holy spirit in them and capable of being saved. This is why after the mark of beast we will not be able to have contact with God anymore. Soul will be One with the body and non redeemable. They will say they can make us live forever and not be sick anymore. Even merging with iron and computers. 

Their motto is Order out of Chaos and Phoenix Rising from the ashes. This is why they are now creating events to start the riots. The U.N has already declared the NWO is here, now their fun begins with more media mind control to cause us to divide,  and put their plan in place. Everyone is being played right now because they don't understand the true enemy behind the curtains. 

Its sad they are paying people to protest and riot with these ear peiced special agents. Shows how they manipulate the population through chaos and fear. The arrest of the CNN camera crew was definitely scripted to try and cause police state fear. The mayor allowed parts of the city to burn with no police defense because he knew the cabal was behind the initial riots. The few that got arrested were all from out of state.

They must continue to cause chaos to create Order and Control. We need to turn off the tell-lie-vision and unite peacefully against the true power elite. We are getting to the point of no return. 

Mav01 which faction of the cabal are you calling the chaos out of order faction the bad side or the evil side?  The dark side or the faux- light side? You can pm if you like. The PTB will fool many. 

56 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Mav01 which faction of the cabal are you calling the chaos out of order faction the bad side or the evil side?  The dark side or the faux- light side? You can pm if you like. The PTB will fool many. 

The Pyramid is our enemy. Everyone has been brainwashed to fight amongst ourselves and pick political battles. As Jfk warned, "their methods are of infiltration instead of invasion". They are everywhere now and it's one big script they are playing out, while using the media to divide and conquer the people. God will tear this system down soon. 

illuminatie-structure.jpg

illuminati pyramid.jpg

basic-pyramid-structure.jpg

14 minutes ago, mav01 said:

The Pyramid is our enemy. Everyone has been brainwashed to fight amongst ourselves and pick political battles. As Jfk warned, "their methods are of infiltration instead of invasion". They are everywhere now and it's one big script they are playing out, while using the media to divide and conquer the people. God will tear this system down soon. 

illuminati pyramid.jpg

You have left out some, but on this site probably better left unsaid. So are you leaving the Matrix? have you come out of Babylon? Also, as with your “320” I had the same thing with H4020. 

17 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Does it matter? We all know how this plays out. Those that are awake anyway. I’m only saddened by the fact my kids won’t experience life and all that comes with it. They all fear God and believe in the Blood of Christ, so no worries there, but it would be nice to experience grandchildren. 

You need to leave the matrix to be truly free. And come out of Babylon. Try not to look back or think of what might have been. 

33 minutes ago, mav01 said:

illuminati pyramid.jpg

JFK was of the dualistic faction as well. It’s not good vs evil - it’s bad vs evil. I don’t think you have been far enough down the rabbit hole yet 🕳 🐇  or maybe you are self censoring.

Matrix aka Wonderland. Re-watch the original Disney cartoon. We are Alice(gods angels that fell, got turned upside down and got trapped in a new reality). Even the name Alice means royalty. She cries a flood until she's able to wash through the small door. (water breaking/birthed into system)  The first thing we see is a white bird floating on top of a black bird. (yin yang/ angel/demon system) Then she meets the TWINS( tweedle dee & dumb). In the end she tries to escape The Queen of Hearts(Queen of Heaven /mother goddess/ female rival) who wants nothing more than to decapitate her! Story sound familiar? 

It's all another name for living in the flesh. We should be dead unto the flesh  & carnal desires of the world and born again in the spirit. We don't have to worry as long as we have repented and have the spirit living through us. We are already accounted as dead with Christ and reborn. 

Screenshot_2020-05-31-02-09-52.png

Screenshot_2020-05-31-02-09-58.png

Screenshot_2020-05-31-02-11-42.png

21 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

JFK was of the dualistic faction as well. It’s not good vs evil - it’s bad vs evil. I don’t think you have been far enough down the rabbit hole yet 🕳 🐇  or maybe you are self censoring.

It's crazy how everything I do now kind of comes together. You mentioned rabbit hole the same time I was posting about Alice falling down a rabbit hole. I think the tree they were laying on, before she fell,  represented the tree of life extending into heaven. 

Yes I've been further down the rabbit hole than I care to have been. It's soo deep that at some point you have to stop and pray for truth and discernment and know when to stop and let the lord put it all together for you and let things be. It's easy to get off track and manipulated by things that could tie into everything but attempt to lead you away from truth. 

Be careful, Babylonian mysticism has a tree of life too as do many of the ancient religions of the East. God isn’t gonna give you truth in a Disney movie. Read His word and draw close to Him. Seek His face. You will only get pure truth from Him, His word, and His Holy Spirit. Be aware at all times. This is no game, I repeat, this is no game.

Once you are awake and seek the truth, God will open your eyes to all things. I'm not saying God made a Disney Movie. Im saying the entertainment industry (ran by Satan) hides things in plain site. They have their reasons for creating what they create. I'm sure they are proud of the fact that they led 1/3rd of gods angels astray. God can and will expose them for what they are. I seek God first and he shows me what he wants me to see or expose. 

Screenshot_2020-05-31-20-12-35.png