The People VS The Plan-demic

mav01

I didn’t mean to insinuate that you were promoting the cabal dark side. But the father of lies masquerades as an angel of light. There are others on the faux light side that are very deceptive and cunning. That’s the ones that will fool the most people. Be a berean. 

49 minutes ago, mav01 said:

It's crazy how everything I do now kind of comes together. You mentioned rabbit hole the same time I was posting about Alice falling down a rabbit hole. I think the tree they were laying on, before she fell,  represented the tree of life extending into heaven. 

Yes I've been further down the rabbit hole than I care to have been. It's soo deep that at some point you have to stop and pray for truth and discernment and know when to stop and let the lord put it all together for you and let things be. It's easy to get off track and manipulated by things that could tie into everything but attempt to lead you away from truth. 

Exactly. NEVER go down the rabbit hole without the full armor of God.

Eph. 6:10-20

Where in scripture do you get that WE are the fallen? Better get out of rabbit hole and back in scripture and stop playing with their numerology - they want you to think you are angels/kings/gods remember who said “you will be like gods?” Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Don’t get arrogant thinking you have figured it out. I certainly haven’t. I trust God more than my own understanding. 

I never assume Im always right. I'm in the scriptures everyday buddy. You can have your own interpretation if you want. God intervened with Adam to try and buy back his children he lost in the original fall(lucifer and all gods children that fell with him) Jesus said we Are God's. I never quite agreed or felt comfortable with that until I finally understood what he meant by it. Not being arrogant. People don't have to believe what I do. I don't think we were necessarily angels as in gods "messengers". I think we were in fact a holy godly creation before we fell for the trap. 

Whether it's wrong or right we are still God's children and heirs to the Kingdom. I don't think ANYBODY has the 100 percent perfect contextual understanding of the entire Bible. All we can do is read, pray and ask for understanding. We each must have our own personal relationship. If you think something different that's your right.

When it comes to this thread I've done enough research to know without a doubt that it's the works of Satan through his secret societies. Doesn't mean people have to agree with that. If you want to troll go elsewhere. You seem to be wanting to stir up trouble more than anything . 

Please do not be offended. I was not saying that you were being arrogant, I said don’t get that way with others. Thank you for pointing out my misleading dialog, I will try to sound less judgement. I was only asking where you got that from in scripture. We all need to be ready to answer with scripture. Again, thank you for addressing my errors in communicating, iron sharpens iron, we should always be grateful when a brother or sister in Christ corrects us rather than getting our “feelings” hurt. I do hope you were not being sarcastic when you called me “buddy” - I would like to be your buddy. 

Coming to the conclusion we are a form of angelic being comes from several scriptures broken down with e-sword translations and breaking down the enemy's esoteric messages and clothing lines. This video includes all of that(YG clothing lines are in different videos). It's long so may have to watch in segments. 

Screenshot_2020-06-01-03-41-53.png

4 hours ago, mav01 said:

Coming to the conclusion we are a form of angelic being comes from several scriptures broken down with e-sword translations and breaking down the enemy's esoteric messages and clothing lines. This video includes all of that(YG clothing lines are in different videos). It's long so may have to watch in segments. 

Screenshot_2020-06-01-03-41-53.png

Ok, that is also in John 10, I believe. And yes, it speaks of the “fallen angels” in Ps 82. When read in Hebrew, I believe it refers to the divine counsel of God, the sons of God, as mentioned in Job. 
we tend to read the OT scripture with a “Greek” worldview, however it was written to and by those with a Hebrew worldview. The Hebrew Scriptures got a good greecing in translation. I see what track you are on now. Do not let the esoteric stuff misdirect you. The angel Moroni in LDS likely gave Smith an “esoteric” Interpretation of the scriptures. Keep studying, be a berean. I don’t claim to know it all but if it can’t be confirmed with scripture I don’t stress over it, it will be revealed in time.

Somebody just happened to place a pallet of bricks on the sidewalk before protesters arrived! This is so obviously orchestrated chaos.

Theres tons of videos showing military vehicles being shipped all around the country in March/April. Think they may have already known in advance what the next step in May/June was going to be? Stock up on food /water because as I said in March. "The noose is going to slowly tighten until we depend on them for everything". 

On 5/29/2020 at 7:34 PM, mav01 said:

I know there's been a few of you that kind of already knew something was amiss. I was referring to the ones from the first thread mainly. 

There is nothing real about this virus. Just another non contagious exosome. I do believe in some areas 5g was being used to create respiratory issues. Other than that this entire thing is a fraud. Just the next 9/11 type false flag event. 

Now we see the chaos beginning in Minneapolis. Im very certain this was just another Illuminati/ George Soros funded police act meant to start the riots. They are behind many of the Police killings/school shootings. First they took down the Twin Towers to create a One World Tower. Now they are taking down the Twin City(Minneapolis) to symbolize building their One World Order. There's really a much deeper reason they take down "twins" to rebuild. The twins refer to the majority of us that are half holy spirit/half demon(yin yang twins/good/bad)  inside our host bodies. They are going to take down that system. Satan doesn't want anybody in his new world that still has the holy spirit in them and capable of being saved. This is why after the mark of beast we will not be able to have contact with God anymore. Soul will be One with the body and non redeemable. They will say they can make us live forever and not be sick anymore. Even merging with iron and computers. 

I don’t agree completely about your analogy of twin symbolism - at least not In Louis Carroll’s twins. They symbolize the sun and the moon. You know the 2 “lesser” lights on day 4 of creation. It represents 2 ruling factions one over the day one over the night. It’s Not about good vs evil more like bad vs evil. Like choosing between the lesser of 2 evils is still choosing evil. Less evil still isn’t good, it’s still bad. You know like lucifer is the bringer of light but it’s not true light. The true pure light was the the 1st day of creation. Back to the the moon and sun and the Louis Carroll Twins - moon god and sun god = dark world order - light world order. Reference to going from dark to light is a changing of the guard or rule. The (faux) light is masquerading as light and will fool many. The real light is TRUTH. You’ve heard the saying there’s 3 sides to every story - yours, mine and the TRUTH. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

All that matters is that we know the luciferian cabal,  through their unlimited resources and puppetry,   have been working together to create controlled chaos and cause division for a very long time. 

They are hell bent on overthrowing America from the inside out and the Christian way of life. This is all about taking control and creating fear so that we give up more freedoms willingly in the false name of security. The only way out is through Christ. Kill the flesh everyday and live through the spirit. 

More mysterious bricks showing up.. 

Screenshot_2020-06-03-09-01-15.png

Defund the Police rallies now? Antichrist Obama, everybody in the media, and the ones behind the scenes funding these rallies are all calling for "change". The people are buying all this propaganda hook, line and sink. Spreading hate instead of love and unity. It's an agenda people! How do they not see this? It's plain as day. I guess the Bible was right when Jesus said "they will see, but they won't see". 

They are getting the people to go along with this so called "change" (NWO). They will pass their preconceived new laws instead of letting the people vote on any changes made. They are trying to do away with police departments but not discussing the true reality of what this will cause.

The illuminati is laughing at us behind the scenes because they know when the police are out,  the violence and crimes will escalate. People are already wearing masks and crooks released from prison. Don't we see more chaos coming? How are people not looking at the big picture? Once the crime rate rises with no police, the U. N "peacekeeper army" will intervene. That's the plan! Would you rather have police that are from your neighborhood controlling your city or foreigners that don't give a 💩 about you? We already know the U. N is really the NWO now. George Floyd's family supposedly called on the U. N to do a probe on U. S police departments. Instead of defunding them why don't we just demand pre-hire and monthly ethics classes. Show police that they do not have the authority to do certain things. They obviously don't know the constitution and what rights citizens have. Teach them all of this and make sure they know every race is created equal and racial targeting will not be tolerated. Even though I believe the George Floyd incident was another planned and funded event. 

I've seen prophecy speeches about Christian Americans getting scooped up by a foreign army with blue or white U. N helmets and getting decapitated! 

7 hours ago, mav01 said:

Defund the Police rallies now? Antichrist Obama, everybody in the media, and the ones behind the scenes funding these rallies are all calling for "change". The people are buying all this propaganda hook, line and sink. Spreading hate instead of love and unity. It's an agenda people! How do they not see this? It's plain as day. I guess the Bible was right when Jesus said "they will see, but they won't see". 

They are getting the people to go along with this so called "change" (NWO). They will pass their preconceived new laws instead of letting the people vote on any changes made. They are trying to do away with police departments but not discussing the true reality of what this will cause.

The illuminati is laughing at us behind the scenes because they know when the police are out,  the violence and crimes will escalate. People are already wearing masks and crooks released from prison. Don't we see more chaos coming? How are people not looking at the big picture? Once the crime rate rises with no police, the U. N "peacekeeper army" will intervene. That's the plan! Would you rather have police that are from your neighborhood controlling your city or foreigners that don't give a 💩 about you? We already know the U. N is really the NWO now. George Floyd's family supposedly called on the U. N to do a probe on U. S police departments. Instead of defunding them why don't we just demand pre-hire and monthly ethics classes. Show police that they do not have the authority to do certain things. They obviously don't know the constitution and what rights citizens have. Teach them all of this and make sure they know every race is created equal and racial targeting will not be tolerated. Even though I believe the George Floyd incident was another planned and funded event. 

I've seen prophecy speeches about Christian Americans getting scooped up by a foreign army with blue or white U. N helmets and getting decapitated! 

When we realize that God is the one who gives us our rights, then we can stand as Daniel and Hananiah, Mishael & Azariah when man tries to take to take them from us. If we get beheaded for the cause of Christ then so be it. 

• Like 1

With everything going on with the riots, it reminded me of a post I made on the first thread, coming to fruition. 

This Movie was Filmed in 2014. 2 years before Trumps first election. Yet it uses his 2020 slogan. Think they knew what would happen this year already? Had they not preceded this with the covid scam, we would not have the masks and everyone would still be working, thus no time for riots and protests. Plus BLM is being funded by Soros/Clinton and paying certain leaders handsomely. All the chess peices are being moved and played NOW. 

The-Purge-Election-Year-poster-2.jpg

flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

Screenshot_2020-04-02-13-48-32.png

We need to all take a stand against mandatory masks. We already knew they were unhealthy, now the tests prove it. Not to mention it leads to more face touching and spreading of the fake virus. 

If the tests are so faulty and inconsistent, why would it matter so much that they force the tests on us? About the same lack of common sense as being told to wear masks. They want sickness, and need sickness to accomplish their goals. 

There have been healthy nursing homes until they forced testing on everyone. Then all of a sudden groups of people get sick and die.. It amazes me how so obvious this scam is and yet most people still don't get it and are going along with the mainstream narrative.. They own the mainstream and don't care about you. They act like they do by telling people to stay home, UNLESS it's a part of their other agenda that requires people to riot. Chaos/fear is the obvious reaction they need to bring about their false peace/bigger government changes. 

Just thinking out loud(or by finger in this instance). I noticed the Seattle police taking back the "Chaz" zone by force. Is it because they all of a sudden care about the riots, crime or people getting hurt? This comes at a time when they are starting to reinforce the covid-19 propaganda. Beginning with more wide spread mask regulations. 

I tried telling people that this was going to be a temporary re-opening so that they can try and say they tried it "our way" only for things to get overwhelmingly worse. (Even though the only proof of a pandemic is still on the mainstream news networks and the only people dying are the already deathly ill) Now we will see the noose tighten as predicted, but this time we will not be "allowed" to protest the closures and new measures. Thanks to this whole infiltration of protests/riots from elite funded, Marxist programs like BLM/Antifa. 

It was very clever to use this small re-opening to make everybody tired and scared of protesters. Now it makes sense why the government allowed them to riot and pillage for this long. They created a bad image for all protests and I guarantee if we try to do a mass peaceful protest,  it will get infiltrated by paid rioters.

The mainstream news hardly ever referred to the rioters/looters as what they were. They coined the term "protesters" to describe them all. It was all meant to program the minds of the people. It goes right along with the racial division propaganda they've been spreading. We can't unite against a common enemy if we dont understand who that enemy is. They will blame every group of people except themselves, and they have the arsenal to pull it off.