The People VS The Plan-demic

mav01

20 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I won’t take a vaccine especially a virus that has a 95% success rate for people under 70. 

Watching the way Bill Gates smirked while talking about getting everyones attention with the next wave. I'd be surprised if 5g or something won't be kicked up soon to cause more sudden deaths. Like we saw in Wuhan. (people just dropping dead out of nowhere) They almost have to if they want more people to get serious about the vaccine and certification mark.

There's a reason the first videos pulled down and censored were those linking 5g. Then we have Trump somehow finding time to sneak past a 5g bill in the midst of the panic back in March. These people don't do anything that sudden unless it plays a big role in their agenda.                                        

If you fear a virus or germs, this video will help you remove the mask with confidence. A ton of money has been invested in promoting the germ theory. 

Almost our entire life has been a lie. "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge". I never really understood the full magnitude of this one until recently. "Satan, who deceives the whole world" 

https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/9088-louis-pasteur-death-bed.html

Im starting to really feel things are about to change. Hope I'm wrong. Enjoy this time now. If you have anything you need to do or anybody you need to get right with or forgive, now is the time. Obviously it's even more important to get right with god,, he will be the only comforter. Build your foundation on a rock so that you are immovable. 

Interesting find in middle of nowhere. 

On 8/24/2020 at 4:23 PM, mav01 said:

This one covers the same information from the previous deleted video. 

Wow, they really don't like people knowing that the tests are searching for a natural human chromosome. Don't test!  

Another Dr speaking out. Will be deleted soon too I'm sure. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WEUDyKiR6pIF/

Another Dr. comes out discussing everything. Deleted from YT In under a day. How are people still falling for all of this? All of this extra censorship should tell us we aren't free anymore. 

Im usually the only one not wearing a mask, but the last few days I've seen more and more. Stop complying because they are about to ramp it up and we aren't even brave enough to refuse mask mandates. Grow you a garden and get you some livestock. Most of all, be prepared to trust the lord only and deny the tests/vaccines. 

On 9/22/2020 at 5:20 PM, WestHardinfan1 said:

The Messiah came 2000 years ago.....when He returns there wont be any doubts as to what is happening........

Can finally agree on  something. Isreal has been trying to usher in their Messiah since they became a nation again. Trump and Netanyahu are working together to help bring in the correct circumstances to properly usher in the antichrist. He will be accepted by the Jews and Muslims. Christians will be outcasts on the matter. 

Since there are several high ranking Rabbis officially stating he is here. You can bet this next year will be highly chaotic. 

• 2 weeks later...

This insider verifies everything I've researched over the past 12 years in one interview. These elites are so powerful, they are out in the open now and have no fear anymore. Everybody is so caught up in the mainstream news lies and fake left VS right Paradigm. Get off your Trump high horse. I've been telling people for years these presidents are selected not elected. Heck, they even tell us that, but people are so asleep in their cognitive dissonance. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...