Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

KirtFalcon

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of chicken. Right?” Clinton said. “The rooster, hen, the polish, the dorking, the jersey giant—you name it. And unfortunately there are chickens like that. And he has lifted them up.”

59 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

William Shakespeare's Hamlet--"To be, or not to be, that is the Chicken"

Albert Einstein--"The difference between stupidity and chickens is that chickens have limitations" 

William Shakespear-“Friends, Romans, Chickens; Lend me your Ears!

• LOL! 1

Garth Brooks--'Cause I've got chicken from low places
Where the grease drowns
And the hot sauce chases my blues away
And I'll be okay
I'm not big on social graces
Think I'll eat this piece with greasy fangers
Oh, I've got chicken from low places

• LOL! 2

22 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Okay, Danno; I am now out of likes! Maybe Barry can loan me a few, as he always seems to have an endless supply...

Shouldn't use all your likes on yourself--joking, LOL. 

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Shouldn't use all your likes on yourself--joking, LOL. 

That ain’t even possible!😜 

Also, The Chicken crossed the road because she saw a herd of hungry Democrats headed straight for her...😜🐔🐔🐔🐔

Secretary of Senate says cannot comply with Biden request to release records on purported Reade complaint

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secretary-of-senate-says-cannot-comply-with-biden-request-to-release-records-on-purported-reade-complaint

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

What George Strait sings about instead of Amarillo.

KFC by morning - Up from Church’s place

Every chicken that I bought, is gone without a trace

But when the sun is high in that Texas sky,

I’ll be sitting in the Colonel’s chair

KFC by morning, KFC I’ll be there.

Sing it George! 😂😂😂

• LOL! 2

For all you elder statesmen, I am sure this group will bring back memories.  

from the Bee Gees’ ‘More than a woman’.--“More than a chicken… more than a chicken to me” --The way natureboy likes to talk about choking chickens, I am sure that he use to sing this song every day in the shower before school. LOL. 

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

For all you elder statesmen, I am sure this group will bring back memories.  

from the Bee Gees’ ‘More than a woman’.--“More than a chicken… more than a chicken to me” --The way natureboy likes to talk about choking chickens, I am sure that he use to sing this song every day in the shower before school. LOL. 

Sorry Danny, but the Bee Gees is way past elder statesmen.   There's the Four Seasons, Four Tops, Temptations, Beach Boys.  I could go on, but you've got me dated now.  😂😂😂

Obama--"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to their chicken wings or chicken legs or chicken tenders, to people who don't like them or the flavor or the seasoning as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

22 hours ago, Hagar said:

Sorry Danny, but the Bee Gees is way past elder statesmen.   There's the Four Seasons, Four Tops, Temptations, Beach Boys.  I could go on, but you've got me dated now.  😂😂😂

I remember the Beach Boys--They had a great chicken quote--"Be True to your Chicken"--and you can take that any way you want to. LOL 

• LOL! 1

Dam the chickens, full speed ahead.  

I regret that I have but one chicken to give up for my country.  

Thing about war is to not let your chicken die for your country, it's to make that other SOB's chicken die for his country. 

• Like 1