Gladewater

dillonpanthers

9 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Watching a fan base run a good coach off is aggravating. πŸ‘€

Well that would be true if that were the case. I've seen it happen to a really good coach and man but that's not the case here.

Bears will be fine. Interim normally means just that. Clower has been asst AD for years, Lewis has been asst head coach. But I think they will hire a AD/HC. I think they will get 1 of 2 guys that aren’t currently on staff, or keep it the way it is. Bears are loaded, just hope we have football.Β Go Bears

7 hours ago, ANTI said:

Right assumption, wrong school lol

I said a couple of months ago that GW would be losing talent to another school in 2020, but was told that was not going to happen by a GW fan. I also predicted the GW coach would leave for a job at Longview, just happened a year earlier than I estimated. I am also predicting a lot of coaches leaving another school (a 2019 6-3a playoff team).Β 

6 minutes ago, FootballETX95 said:

lobos

BOS stands for Lobos? Makes sense. I probably would have just wrote Lobos. Just 2 extra letters, but that's just me.

Ok, so you've got Tatum losing a big time prospect to the Lobos.Β It's already Spring so probably will happen in the Summer. Interesting

2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Hey no one worry about us. We graduated like 15 seniors. Everyone take it easy on us next year.Β 

Haha, taking the cupcake logo away from Tatum. πŸ˜‚Β Haey, we have to worry about Sabine. We have to play on that field and pray no rain.

Just now, Golfingnut said:

Haha, taking the cupcake logo away from Tatum. πŸ˜‚

Not at all. lol. I think we will be better than what most people expect. Our success will be determined by how good our offensive line is next year. That’s just my opinion though. Been wrong plenty of times.Β 

45 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Not at all. lol. I think we will be better than what most people expect. Our success will be determined by how good our offensive line is next year. That’s just my opinion though. Been wrong plenty of times.Β 

I don't doubt it. I wouldn't be surprised if y'all made the playoffs again.

44 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Might as well just go ahead and spill the beans, but I will believe it when I see it.Β 

You know nobody talks on here. Just like stirring the pot before the news hits. Makes them feel good that they knew before the hometowns fans know.