DISD

randomuser

56 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Maybe about to follow El Paso decision...

Saw that. That would put them not being able to practice until like normal week 2 and not play actual game until October. 

DISD suit said he didn’t see how football would be played this fall. But after that got out changed his tune a bit. 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Saw that. That would put them not being able to practice until like normal week 2 and not play actual game until October. 

DISD suit said he didn’t see how football would be played this fall. But after that got out changed his tune a bit. 

Some of these school officials from large districts need to have a handler with them all the time to ensure they don’t say stupid stuff like this.  Unless you are prepared to make the decision today, don’t give your personal thoughts off the cuff and put the entire district admin in a position to answer questions they shouldn’t have to answer.

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Some of these school officials from large districts need to have a handler with them all the time to ensure they don’t say stupid stuff like this.  Unless you are prepared to make the decision today, don’t give your personal thoughts off the cuff and put the entire district admin in a position to answer questions they shouldn’t have to answer.

I enjoy watching all the reactions on twitter. From what I gathered today on their is that I’m an idiot if I want HS football played in the fall.