Confirmed Rescheduled Games

Yoe09

5 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Dang forgot that was a game most were looking forward to. Marshall vs Carthage has potential to develop into a good rivalry. 

Hoping we can reconnect next year.  

8 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

For Marshall:

Week 1 game Vs New Caney was moved from NC to Marshall Abd also moved to Thursday night. 

Week 3 was changed from @ Carthage to @ North Forney.  

Why did Marshall drop Carthage besides the obvious? I think your week 3 is North McKinney because they dropped Burleson Centennial to say they were playing Marshall.

9 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

For Marshall:

Week 1 game Vs New Caney was moved from NC to Marshall Abd also moved to Thursday night. 

Week 3 was changed from @ Carthage to @ North Forney.  

Playing either of these at Neutral site????

North Forney wanted to play Nac week 1 but wanted a Nuetral site. 

56 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Marshall is 5a and does not start till later . All 4a are doing this. Has absolutely nothing to do with competition after all they schedule Longview every year and take it with stride. That is something I absolutely respect.

That makes sense, I forgot the difference in starting dates with smaller schools.

11 hours ago, wingtveer said:

Is van alstyne supposed to be pretty scrappy this year ? I think their only district loss was to pottsboro. 

They will be decent, but moving up to 4A Div. II won't help their postseason run. But I imagine they will finish as the runner up in District 4 behind Celina.

35 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

They will be decent, but moving up to 4A Div. II won't help their postseason run. But I imagine they will finish as the runner up in District 4 behind Celina.

Thanks for the information. Should make for a good gm. Gunter always fields a tough team. 

1 hour ago, wingtveer said:

Thanks for the information. Should make for a good gm. Gunter always fields a tough team. 

Not a bad first-game test for the Tigers. I imagine Gunter will win by a couple possessions, but the Panthers are probably good enough to push the Tigers in the first half, especially since it's the first game.

The Pine Tree Pirates have revamped their entire non-district schedule.

All three prior Class 4A opponents (Liberty Eylau, Lindale & Kilgore) have obviously had to be released. 

Three Class 5A schools have been added. Two Class 5A D-II's in Princeton and Crandall as well a class 5A D-I Wylie East are now on the Pirates schedule.

I'll forward any further information if any changes are needed.

RJ

17 minutes ago, 36gut said:

Terrell replaces Pine Tree as the second scrimmage opponent. First home game will still be against Lindale on Sept. 18, according to the schedule I have.

Yep, I realize that now.  Lindale moved down to 4A.  Our regular season remains in tact.  Good deal!