What EXACTLY do black people want from white people in America?

TTman7

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No pity at all, Eunice. Just facts. I Had the qualifications to hire-in & go to work on the first day, whereas the company would have to hire her, train her, put up with her 💩, & never be able to fire her for underperformance, Which was almost a lead pipe certainty.

Sure looks like bitter tears to me. Explains a lot. 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

It's blithering, self pitying nonsense and anecdotes don't change reality. It's in the same vein as 'they have a whole month' for Black History, ignoring the other 11 months are white history. 
Prejudice and racism continue to be pervasive and corrosive in insurance practices, real estate, banking, employment, and in schools, admittedly, however you feel about it. And certainly in everything to do with the criminal justice system. 
Progress has been made, but there is daily evidence of it, whether it is in your silo or not. 

MV5BNTAzMDI5MzgtMGNkMC00MzllLWJhNjctNjA1NmViNGUxMzYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@.jpg.f69cdb12f3e316cea1e00c924cbaa80e.jpg

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

It's blithering, self pitying nonsense and anecdotes don't change reality. It's in the same vein as 'they have a whole month' for Black History, ignoring the other 11 months are white history. 
Prejudice and racism continue to be pervasive and corrosive in insurance practices, real estate, banking, employment, and in schools, admittedly, however you feel about it. And certainly in everything to do with the criminal justice system. 
Progress has been made, but there is daily evidence of it, whether it is in your silo or not. 

Incorrect.  There are 12 months of American history.  Idiotic liberals like you causing division with ignorance like you just spewed is the biggest problem.  You liberals are the problem and are to dumb to see it. 

malcolm X was right about you guys

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You're entitled to your muttering, madam, but didn't you mean to say 'the grammar police ARE out'? 

No ma'am, I wrote what I meant to say. 

Actually, even slightly comparing you to the brothers in blue (even in jest) is an INSULT to the law enforcement profession. My apologies to them...not you ma'am. 

I'll tell you what, they love to call anybody that is white a racist, but never want to look inward. And now they are calling our President a Facist--which of course I am sure that Barry is parroting. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jim-clyburn-trump-is-mussolini/ar-BB17tD8f?li=BBnb7Kz

I guess it's okay for black people to use this kind of terrible language, but if a white person does it--oh my god they have to be fired, shot, and buried. This is the reason the democratic party is so bad, because he says stuff like this on the national news and idiots like Barry believe him--and Barry, if you believe clyburn--then you ARE and IDIOT!!!!!