List 'em: What you like and dislike about President Trump and/or Biden

TTman7

I had to get I of BBKings about that time, because I thought I was about to see a shooting. Two guys were getting really “lippy” with each other. Other than that, I didn’t see or hear anything other than people from all walks of life partying & enjoying the night out!👌😎

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Sorry, Been in Memphis having fun....😜

Memphis has some really good bbq ... I just got back from visiting my son in Signal Mountain. Haven't been on here much the past week either .... time to get back to educating wackturd libtards ....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Memphis has some really good bbq ... I just got back from visiting my son in Signal Mountain. Haven't been on here much the past week either .... time to get back to educating wackturd libtards ....

Kirt, c'mon now. Everybody in this forum knows that Berry is the "educator" around here. 😂

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Everybody said Central BBO was the best; it is across the street from the historic Lorain Motel, the place Martin Luther King was murdered by James Earl Ray back in 1968. It was good, but not the best BBQ I have ever eaten, not by a long shot....&  my potato salad would put them in the shade!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Kirt, c'mon now. Everybody in this forum knows that Berry is the "educator" around here. 😂

Unlike you and your Audie Murphy like story, I never felt the need to trot out my resume or blow my own horn as a educator, so you are assuming a lot that I haven't said as to my prowess or skill. Guess you may just be trotting out the normal GOP party line where educators are lesser people? 🙄

31 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Unlike you and your Audie Murphy like story, I never felt the need to trot out my resume or blow my own horn as a educator, so you are assuming a lot that I haven't said as to my prowess or skill. Guess you may just be trotting out the normal GOP party line where educators are lesser people? 🙄

You tell us you're an "educator" every chance you get, Barry. From what I understand, you're not the only "educator" on this forum.

30 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

You tell us you're an "educator" every chance you get, Barry. From what I understand, you're not the only "educator" on this forum.

Actually I only say it when it is relevant to the topic, and I never have, nor will I ever have, get too specific, because I don't trust the vindictive or crazed manners of some here that might seek to do me harm. That's kind of sad, really, but necessary I think. 

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Actually I only say it when it is relevant to the topic, and I never have, nor will I ever have, get too specific, because I don't trust the vindictive or crazed manners of some here that might seek to do me harm. That's kind of sad, really, but necessary I think. 

Paranoia can be helped with the proper medication........

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

😂

Ma'am, to even REMOTELY compare me to Audie Murphy is laughable and an insult to his memory. He was an American Hero and CMOH recipient. Shame on you, ma'am!! 

Like I've said before, if mine or other's "resumes'" offends you then crawl back in to your safe space. You only know a fraction of my resume', and evidently it has you intimidated. #### it up, buttercup!! 

Don't get me started on "educators". That would be a whole new forum topic. And judging by your attitude and comments I've seen on here, you're more than likely a bottom-of-the-barrel "educator". 

4 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

😂

Ma'am, to even REMOTELY compare me to Audie Murphy is laughable and an insult to his memory. He was an American Hero and CMOH recipient. Shame on you, ma'am!! 

Like I've said before, if mine or other's "resumes'" offends you then crawl back in to your safe space. You only know a fraction of my resume', and evidently it has you intimidated. #### it up, buttercup!! 

Don't get me started on "educators". That would be a whole new forum topic. And judging by your attitude and comments I've seen on here, you're more than likely a bottom-of-the-barrel "educator". 

Don't start talking trash about educators--I will defend those people until my dying day. Since I am one. 

17 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

😂

Substitute Home Room teacher...😜

59 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Don't start talking trash about educators--I will defend those people until my dying day. Since I am one. 

Chill. My sincere apologies to YOU. There are good teachers and bad ones. Like in ALL professions. I'm lumping her in with the bad ones. But like I said, I could say alot about my viewpoints on teachers but I don't want to write a book on here.