BearFan13

Who ya got?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gilmer
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yea y’all bout will have the same outcome can’t wait until y’all losers can talk about man we will get them next yr lol 

Kinda like y’all are having to say about your daddy PG?  Y’all good with 2nd in district ?

12 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Kinda like y’all are having to say about your daddy PG?  Y’all good with 2nd in district ?

They still have to catch up but I would consider them more of a rivalry than y’all because they actually win lol and why do y’all always gotta bring another team into it because y’all can’t beat us lol 

17 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Yea y’all bout will have the same outcome can’t wait until y’all losers can talk about man we will get them next yr lol 

Losers that Gilmer only beat by 8, 2 & 2 the last three years.  Does that say more about SH or Gilmer?  Maybe you should stop worrying about slinging rocks over here and worry about how your Bux are going to beat GW by 21+.  🤷‍♂️

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

They still have to catch up but I would consider them more of a rivalry than y’all because they actually win lol and why do y’all always gotta bring another team into it because y’all can’t beat us lol 

I was honestly curious how it felt to be the favorite every year going into district and now knowing you’ll finish 2nd and then be knocked out of the playoffs when y’all meet PG again. It has to be weird for Gilmer knowing you are playing for 2nd in district. Since Traylor left Gilmer hasn’t been the same.  

Just now, PantherNation2015 said:

Losers that Gilmer only beat by 8, 2 & 2 the last three years.  Does that say more about SH or Gilmer?  Maybe you should stop worrying about slinging rocks over here and worry about how your Bux are going to beat GW by 21+.  🤷‍♂️

Hahaha I see ur a dude that like moral victories lol that’s prolly why u had to move to Spring Hill so y’all could get playing time lol

Just now, GWBears01 said:

I was honestly curious how it felt to be the favorite every year going into district and now knowing you’ll finish 2nd and then be knocked out of the playoffs when y’all meet PG again. It has to be weird for Gilmer knowing you are playing for 2nd in district. Since Traylor left Gilmer hasn’t been the same.  

Hey we will see but it has to be weird to always be in our shadows. How does it feel to wanna be us?

Hahaha I see ur a dude that like moral victories lol that’s prolly why u had to move to Spring Hill so y’all could get playing time lol

Whatever you think there Guru.  You are pretty good at making the conversation personal but when it comes to X’s & O’s you are weak.  Lot’s of hot air.  We can pickup on this conversation in early Oct.  Back to the topic.  Bears by 6. 😁

8 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Hey we will see but it has to be weird to always be in our shadows. How does it feel to wanna be us?

You do realize I grew up in Gilmer ? 😂. I remember the days before Traylor that no one likes to talk about. Gilmer couldn’t beat 2a schools back then. Traylor came in and turned it around but be careful because things run in cycles.  It can go back that direction real quickly. I stopped supporting Gilmer in the Traylor era when I went to a game when Emmanuel Johnson played and watched Gilmer onside kick when they were up by 35. I’ve never cheered for a Traylor team since !

6 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Whatever you think there Guru.  You are pretty good at making the conversation personal but when it comes to X’s & O’s you are weak.  Lot’s of hot air.  We can pickup on this conversation in early Oct.  Back to the topic.  Bears by 6. 😁

Never personal I promise but a good thing about us is u can go back and watch every game and u will see last yr game against Spring Hill was never in doubt go back and watch 

5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

You do realize I grew up in Gilmer ? 😂. I remember the days before Traylor that no one likes to talk about. Gilmer couldn’t beat 2a schools back then. Traylor came in and turned it around but be careful because things run in cycles.  It can go back that direction real quickly. I stopped supporting Gilmer in the Traylor era when I went to a game when Emmanuel Johnson played and watched Gilmer onside kick when they were up by 35. I’ve never cheered for a Traylor team since !

That's one thing we have missed since Jeff has left.  He never took the foot off the throat too early.  The last couple of years, at least, Turner took his foot off the throat way too early and nearly cost us a couple of games, certainly making games "seem" closer than they really were.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

But gladewater still couldn’t beat us lol and go back and look at a lot of teams 20 yrs ago and see if they were winning lol. The fact is it’s only a handful of teams that u can put up against our program in the last 20 yrs and show me a program that has produced more head coaches than we have in that time.

1 minute ago, blackflag79 said:

That's one thing we have missed since Jeff has left.  He never took the foot off the throat too early.  The last couple of years, at least, Turner took his foot off the throat way too early and nearly cost us a couple of games, certainly making games "seem" closer than they really were.

Exactly! When we were doing it we were frowned upon but now we take our foot off the gas they say it was a close game I say forget abut it and drag them it’s not our job to care about their kids feelings. 

But gladewater still couldn’t beat us lol and go back and look at a lot of teams 20 yrs ago and see if they were winning lol. The fact is it’s only a handful of teams that u can put up against our program in the last 20 yrs and show me a program that has produced more head coaches than we have in that time.

How many of those coaches were Jeff’s guys? Asking for a friend.....

12 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Never personal I promise but a good thing about us is u can go back and watch every game and u will see last yr game against Spring Hill was never in doubt go back and watch 

I have watched it multiple times.  I saw the game differently than you.  SH gifted Gilmer 4 TO’s inside the Bux 25 yard line on forced throws.  Still we were in the game in the 4th even with the 4 TO’s.  You can say it’s because Gilmer let off the gas, put your seconds in, whatever.  I would think a school as dominant as Gilmer should beat Spring Hill with your seconds right?  Or maybe the gap between the two is not as far as you think.  Like I said we can pickup on this conversation in early Oct.  Bears by 6.

4 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

So why haven’t y’all beat us then if it was all Traylor lol 

You’re acting like GW and Gilmer are on an equal playing field chief. It’s not hard to look at enrollment numbers and use your brain from time to time. All in saying is Jeff elevated you guys to a whole different level, regardless if I think the guy could be classless at time, he was a helluva coach. Point is, hope you guys soaked in those moments. Good chance you guys will never reach those heights again. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BearFan13 said:

You’re acting like GW and Gilmer are on an equal playing field chief. It’s not hard to look at enrollment numbers and use your brain from time to time. All in saying is Jeff elevated you guys to a whole different level, regardless if I think the guy could be classless at time, he was a helluva coach. Point is, hope you guys soaked in those moments. Good chance you guys will never reach those heights again. 

200 plus more students. 

3 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

So you’re saying the only reason we have been beating y’all is because our enrollment is more? So y’all haven’t beat any other teams with higher enrollment lol boy y’all stay with excuses and as far as those moments we are still winning lol I just hope u guys can ever be in the moment 

9 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I have watched it multiple times.  I saw the game differently than you.  SH gifted Gilmer 4 TO’s inside the Bux 25 yard line on forced throws.  Still we were in the game in the 4th even with the 4 TO’s.  You can say it’s because Gilmer let off the gas, put your seconds in, whatever.  I would think a school as dominant as Gilmer should beat Spring Hill with your seconds right?  Or maybe the gap between the two is not as far as you think.  Like I said we can pickup on this conversation in early Oct.  Bears by 6.

Haha gifted we forced every turnover and we had a pick 6 to start the game and u act like y’all just handed them to us that’s part of the game isn’t it. I’m trying to see if we gifted y’all any turnovers but yea we will relive this in Oct hopefully we all are still playing 

So you’re saying the only reason we have been beating y’all is because our enrollment is more? So y’all haven’t beat any other teams with higher enrollment lol boy y’all stay with excuses and as far as those moments we are still winning lol I just hope u guys can ever be in the moment 

Man, you’re incredibly tough to carry on a conversation with. You’ve got a lot of built up hostility. Lol. Just get ready to rock that Bear avatar bc the +21 talk is gonna burn you.

Again all I said was you are talking as if you guys are the Gilmer of past when In fact, it’s just a little puppy dog version. 

2 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

What will yours be now that y’all have fallen off the pedestal?  Gilmer is resigned to 2nd until PG comes back to earth which doesn’t look to be any time soon. If we win the game next Thursday will it be a fluke or have the tides changed ?