The elephant in the room

trueblue82

8 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I would no doubt quit a job that forced me to undergo a medical test that I didn’t want. The only way I was getting tested was if my symptoms were so severe that I had to be hospitalized. Thankfully it never got to that point. 

So y’all hiring? 🤣

12 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Like you said, it’s just a piece of cloth, people growing up with it now just look at it as a Southern flag not a racist confederate flag. Yes, some still take pride in the Confederacy but we can’t judge all people because of the actions of a few right?

Most people have no understanding of history nowadays. They are so shallow in comprehension that all they can see is slavery and think, oh they must have been wrong because they had slaves and anyone who honors them is racist.

The Confederacy was absolutely right to defend themselves and I wish they had won. Deo Vindice!

13 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I won’t ever know if I have it because I don’t want to have something shoved that far up my nose. Supposedly they are doing randoms at work and we have to shove it up our own nose. I’ll probably quit the day I get selected. 😂

two other ways

Jack Daniels Test

2 fingers in a glass if you can smell it pass step 1.  Drink it it & you taste it passed step 2.  You have pasted the JD TEST

Blood test a stick is better than a swab behind your eye.

results are quicker next day

24 minutes ago, sackem said:

two other ways

Jack Daniels Test

2 fingers in a glass if you can smell it pass step 1.  Drink it it & you taste it passed step 2.  You have pasted the JD TEST

Blood test a stick is better than a swab behind your eye.

results are quicker next day

Every 2 weeks we have to get our fingers pricked to test for antibodies. 

On 8/10/2020 at 5:36 AM, trueblue82 said:

Joaquin and San Augustine have both announced that they will be fully online to begin classes, with hopes of getting on campus by early September. Are there any others doing this? 

How does that help? I know it sounds good, but all it is doing is either delaying the inevitable, which prolongs the sickness, or it does nothing but it makes people feel virtuous when they are not, and when that happens somebody else gets crucified.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2020 at 9:27 AM, d0tc0m said:

Out of curiosity, which constitutional right is being violated by the mask ordinances (which are instated/governed at the local level)?

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..... The COTUS is for individual rights over communal rights. So any law that violates the individual rights , even for the betterment of the community, violates the COTUS. We understand that the COTUS says rights come from our Creator not from the government. 

On 8/12/2020 at 9:16 AM, d0tc0m said:

To be clear, slavery — of all kinds, committed by all peoples — is demonized, and should be demonized now and forevermore. There shouldn't be any pride in that being a part of our history as humans. Period. Also, it's fine to be "prejudiced" against a rebel flag and what that rebel flag fought for, who and what it fought against, and the belief system that drove it. Pride in being from the south and pride in the confederacy are very different.

Like Chinese slaves making shoes for the NBA? Free Hong....never mind like Lebron say China is good and the US is bad.

On 8/12/2020 at 9:53 AM, d0tc0m said:

I think that speaks to the lack of education, then. If people growing up now look at the chief symbol of the confederacy as just a southern pride thing, then we haven't actually remembered much about our history.

Like how in the early 1900's the two sides of people who actually fought in the civil war, actually shook hands at Gettysburg. And after that you see the statues being put up, as a respect thing, because most civil wars end up with the other side being massacred after surrender.