Any Updates on Game Attendance from Schools?

DeBerryJacket

1 minute ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I was just curious if any schools have announced their plans for fans attending games at their school/stadium? Any info on what they will be doing for home and visitor fans? Presale tickets? Player allotments? First come, first served? Thanks

UIL says 50%.... 

For us, no season tickets....... only presale. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I knew about the 50% rule. I just wasn't sure if the schools have made an announcement yet.

Are they allowing players, cheerleaders, etc an allotment of tickets?

Those involved certain days, everyone else certain days

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I knew about the 50% rule. I just wasn't sure if the schools have made an announcement yet.

Are they allowing players, cheerleaders, etc an allotment of tickets?

Those mentioned get first choice in Sabine, then students/faculty, and then general public. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Tiger03lb

50% rule, bands will be on the side to make more room for bleachers, pre sale tickets Monday-Thursday and only can buy up to two tickets I believe, (parents get first sales ticket, employee tickets the next day, fans next day, I'm forgetting what's on the last day), pre screening before coming into stadium (mask and whatever else is needed), this is for home games. 

Away games will be pre sale tickets and can only sell what visiting school sends. Looks like I'll be watching from home on the away games. 

50% including band, drill teams, cheerleaders. Football parents will get first choice of seating at home and first shop at any away tickets allocated to the visitors sides. Masks required to enter stadium and social distancing. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Tiger03lb
7 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I've heard most schools aren't honoring any passes.  Must have a pre-purchased ticket to get in the gate.  

I believe this is true. It said for our home games only ticket sales, no passes of any kind. 

Presale for football, band, cheer, and dance team parents Mondays and Tuesday only 2 tickets per kid all other sales Wednesday and Thursdays two tickets per adult....

All home games will be live streamed

Jr high and jv games will be sold at gate but will be monitored on how many enter and exit the gates

No passes of any kind will be accepted

All season tickets purchased will roll over to the next season

Band, dance team, and cheerleaders will not travel to away games

• Thanks 1

Pre sale only....Our band is not traveling. Each participant is getting between 2-4 tickets for home games. No passes for anyone. All tickets are 5$. Definite amount not decided yet. 50% capacity which is 300 visitor tickets given to visiting school early week. No ticket sale at games. Leftover tickets for home fans will go for sale mid week on a first come first serve basis.

Just now, TTman7 said:

Does this 50% include the 100+ elementary school aged kids playing grab@$$, crumpled-cup football, and tag-your-it behind the stands at every high school football game? 

Asking for a friend. 

If that happens during covid ball then admin need to be shown the door. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

If that happens during covid ball then admin need to be shown the door. 

Exactly!! If I'm fortunate enough to be in the 50% and sitting in the stands and watching the game, HOPEFULLY that won't be going on. 

Parents: keep your kids at home unless they're actually going to watch the football game activities. PLEASE!! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Exactly!! If I'm fortunate enough to be in the 50% and sitting in the stands and watching the game, HOPEFULLY that won't be going on. 

Parents: keep your kids at home unless they're actually going to watch the football game activities. PLEASE!! 

This is one of the reasons why I don't like that students in the middle school and high school get to buy tickets before the general public in Sabine. Most of them are only there to hangout with their friends and could careless about the game.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

This is one of the reasons why I don't like that students in the middle school and high school get to buy tickets before the general public in Sabine. Most of them are only there to hangout with their friends and could careless about the game.

After all we have gone through to get here I would hope every Admin takes care of that issue.  There should only be folks coming & going to concession & restrooms.  There should not be a student section or students congregated in high traffic areas.

Looks like Van will be doing digital tickets only. Allowing family members first chance at them. Then on Wednesdays start allowing other people to buy.  50% capacity, masks required, social distancing and all that stuff required while at stadium. Haven't heard if they'll stream the games or not.