SCRIMMAGE REPORTS

BlahBlah

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

DF quarterback is a bad man. He will make some plays this year.   

Is he the same one from last year?

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, GWBears01 said:

I think so. He’s dynamite. But they need to find a kicker 😁

He was pretty good last year when I saw them play Tatum. Just go for 2 each time lol

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

That’s what I’m thinking. Remember how we looked before we got in rhythm last season ?  That’s what I’m seeing. 

Maybe it's a plan for next weeks game. Get them to lean up lol

2 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Maybe it's a plan for next weeks game. Get them to lean up lol

Man it’s 26-6 in live action. DF is a very good team but we’ve played like we have a whole new team on offense instead of one with 9 returning starters. The defense actually hasn’t played out of position a lot but that Qb will give anyone fits with his legs and his arm. Not really concerned yet but they’ve got to get to work. 

13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Man it’s 26-6 in live action. DF is a very good team but we’ve played like we have a whole new team on offense instead of one with 9 returning starters. The defense actually hasn’t played out of position a lot but that Qb will give anyone fits with his legs and his arm. Not really concerned yet but they’ve got to get to work. 

Looking forward to checking him out in a few weeks. 

Guest Tiger03lb
15 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Has he changed up the offense any?

28 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I think so. He’s dynamite. But they need to find a kicker 😁

27 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

He was pretty good last year when I saw them play Tatum. Just go for 2 each time lol

I think DF usually goes for 2pt conversion every time anyway. At least they have when we played them as far as I remember. 

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I think DF usually goes for 2pt conversion every time anyway. At least they have when we played them as far as I remember. 

I think you are right. I do remember them going for two last year. 

22 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Daingerfield looked impressive. QB was very elusive and the receivers have speed.

Question: Who was the Bear defensive player who ran down the Tiger in the live action? I thought it was a sure 6 for Daingerfield.

I believe that was Nick Lincoln. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Very vanilla tonight. With it being a scrimmage I guess that is to be expected. I was more disappointed with execution. We turned the ball over on the first 3 possessions. 

Please clean that up before next Fri or Guru is never going to let us hear the end of it!  But y’all can go back to turning it over Sept 4th if you want.  😁

• LOL! 2

8 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I believe that was Nick Lincoln. 

Excellent rundown from the other side of the field. 

I thought we had good position on some of the Tiger pass plays but they made the catches. We let them get to the corners and that hurt us.