New Diana (0-0) at New Boston (0-0)

TTman7

Some observations from last night's game: 

ND is SLOW!!! (will be a repeated theme by me the rest of the season)

ND's all-white uni's (helmet, jersey, pants) are SWEET! Hopefully the home uni's are too. 

ND needs to REALLY concentrate on tackling in practice. They appeared way too hesitant to make contact and way too many attempted arm tackles.

Unimpressive debut by our new HC Harrell (sorry Coach, if you're reading this). I failed to get a grasp of this "spread" offense. Didn't seem to be a traditional spread offense I've seen before. Kinda vanilla & basic. Was VERY run heavy for the first 2.5 quarters, and really weren't even attempting to pass. Only began passing consistently midway in the 3rd quarter when down by 20. SMH. 

All this being said, I'm still supporting the Eagles and I'm hopefull and optimistic that things will improve and they will. It's just frustrating. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

ND's all-white uni's (helmet, jersey, pants) are SWEET! Hopefully the home uni's are too. 

ND needs to REALLY concentrate on tackling in practice. They appeared way too hesitant to make contact and way too many attempted arm tackles.

Unimpressive debut by our new HC Harrell (sorry Coach, if you're reading this). I failed to get a grasp of this "spread" offense. Didn't seem to be a traditional spread offense I've seen before. Kinda vanilla & basic. Was VERY run heavy for the first 2.5 quarters, and really weren't even attempting to pass. Only began passing consistently midway in the 3rd quarter when down by 20. SMH. 

All this being said, I'm still supporting the Eagles and I'm hopefull and optimistic that things will improve and they will. It's just frustrating. 

Very unusual for a ND fan to question the HC😂😂😂 Clearly a tongue-in-cheek comment. Good Luck Coach Harrell with your assistants in the stands for the rest of your tenure. I’m pretty sure you have a young squad and will improve weekly. Best of luck coaches and the Eagles!!!

14 minutes ago, randomuser said:

Very unusual for a ND fan to question the HC😂😂😂 Clearly a tongue-in-cheek comment. Good Luck Coach Harrell with your assistants in the stands for the rest of your tenure. I’m pretty sure you have a young squad and will improve weekly. Best of luck coaches and the Eagles!!!

😂🤣😂🤣

17 minutes ago, randomuser said:

I'm assuming you were at the game? 

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

It is not surprising if Diana down this year. They have a weak junior class.