La Vega #1 vs Port Lavaca Calhoun #6

BigFanOf22

Week 1  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Port Lavaca Calhoun Sandcrabs
    • La Vega Pirates

22 minutes ago, Aledo said:

Idk how that turned out. La Vega is a good program but until they beat PLC and Calallen who dropped down from 5AD2 I will pick the teams I am more familiar will. 

i would say not to good for LH in that game.  If you are a one dimensional team playing against  LV  it going to be tough going.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Team they are playing is better than WOS. 

this here shows us here you  that you dont know what your talking about better do your homework my friend PLC is a good team tony has done a good job  with the OL hope them the best this year. asking what do you know about WO-S love to here this

10 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

this here shows us here you  that you dont know what your talking about better do your homework my friend PLC is a good team tony has done a good job  with the OL hope them the best this year. asking what do you know about WO-S love to here this

Translation... ? 🤪

• LOL! 1

No contest in this one against that Pirate D......the Sandcrabs will be punting all night long.  You MUST have a balanced attack against LV's defense......or you WILL lose......end of story.  That's my opinion from what I know of them and have seen for the past 5 years. 

3 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

No contest in this one against that Pirate D......the Sandcrabs will be punting all night long.  You MUST have a balanced attack against LV's defense......or you WILL lose......end of story.  That's my opinion from what I know of them and have seen for the past 5 years. 

In fact.......a predominantly passing offense has a better chance than a predominantly running attack......and may have as good or better chance than a balanced attack.  Just depends on how good that opposing qb and receivers are.  But you have to mix in and have a run threat, too.

8 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

glad to very simple  he said the team LV as going to play WAS BETTER  than that team in orange how would he know that

Rocket science.......it's called Rocket Science, LOL.  And perhaps a little bit of experience and education about La Vega and their players(and coaches).

6 hours ago, powerlifter said:

Jesus dude. 

LV will be ready PLC, From what I can tell PLC runs the flex bone which is assignment football.  Hyde will have his player in the right spot doing what they are supposed to do, after seeing LV in 18 vs Liberty Hill and the discipline of LV defense in that game I'm not worried about the PLC offense at all.  

Where is this game being played?

PLC backers might want to do some homework on LV.  PLC has had what, two good years, but haven't managed yet to get out of that south region.  Prior to that they've had many years of mediocrity.  That's not a slam, just what their record shows. They may be coming up and prove to be on La Vega's level eventually, but I'm not seeing them as there yet.

LV on the other hand has five years of being at the highest level and playing all comers like Argyle in pre-district, along two or state championships. 2019 Lost championship to Carthage; 2018 won Championship over Liberty Hill; lost semi-final to Carthage; 2016 undefeated state champs.

I'm taking LV over PLC pretty easy.

• Like 1

Where is this game being played?

PLC backers might want to do some homework on LV.  PLC has had what, two good years, but haven't managed yet to get out of that south region.  Prior to that they've had many years of mediocrity.  That's not a slam, just what their record shows. They may be coming up and prove to be on La Vega's level eventually, but I'm not seeing them as there yet.

LV on the other hand has five years of being at the highest level and playing all comers like Argyle in pre-district, along two or state championships. 2019 Lost championship to Carthage; 2018 won Championship over Liberty Hill; lost semi-final to Carthage; 2016 undefeated state champs.

I'm taking LV over PLC pretty easy.