What justifies a police involved shooting? And..is a police involved shooting EVER JUSTIFIED against a black person?

TTman7

On 8/26/2020 at 7:37 AM, JETT said:

What happened to a taser? Why didn't they tackle him? Police are scary ppl with guns and resort to shooting first chance they get, im not for defunding but better training is the #1 issue to resolve some of this

Two of the officers deployed their tasers, but it did not stop the subject.

On 8/26/2020 at 5:46 PM, ObiOne said:

First shooting while the kids was being chased.

This video shows how stupid people are these days. You see a person with a rifle in his hands and you want to chase him? I guess their privileged #### think nothing will happen to them.

5 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I agree but honestly they act like he spent hours traveling. That town is on the boarder. Like if you did something in Waskom and lived in Shreveport. Technically state lines but he was justified in self defense. No question about it. He had a threat of life and used necessary force .

I'm just looking at the law.  I realize it's close, but those laws are tougher than if you were a citizen of the state.  I think it should apply to all parties.

On 8/26/2020 at 7:51 AM, ctown81 said:

So the cops knew a taser will not work?  Let's just say if they were trained better it would have never gotten to that point. If he had ran full-speed to try to get in the vehicle do what you got to do. but with all the stuff that they say transpired before this happened and what I saw on the video they had ample opportunity to stop him.

I don’t know the total span of time of police contact prior to him attempting to enter his vehicle, for What Ever reason, but it doesn’t seem to be very long, & the officers were tazing him repeatedly, it seemed; maybe the tazers were faulty... maybe he was on drugs & was numb to the effects of the tazing, but, it all seemed to happen quickly. The fact is, he deliberately ignored their commands & paid for his refusal with his life. I believe I have heard of folks high on PCP behaving similarly.

I've heard there were 4 officers on scene, hard to tell exactly home may there were, yet they allowed him to get up and make it around the vehicle and attempt to get in vehicle, I guess the officers who can tackle a suspect and detain him without deadly force are well trained and the true heroes in LE, the rest are sissies sort em out... SMH

22 minutes ago, JETT said:

Well you do have D-B on your account name 🤔, coincidentally? Doubt it, takes 1 to know 1 but carry on...... 

Why didn’t you just go with the ole I know you are but what am I?  Rhetoric........  

it would’ve sounded a tad more mature.  Lol

14 minutes ago, JETT said:

I've heard there were 4 officers on scene, hard to tell exactly home may there were, yet they allowed him to get up and make it around the vehicle and attempt to get in vehicle, I guess the officers who can tackle a suspect and detain him without deadly force are well trained and the true heroes in LE, the rest are sissies sort em out... SMH

Maybe they’re trying to apprehend him with hesitation due to the #### that got started by the Floyd happenings.   That has to be on their minds

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Why didn’t you just go with the ole I know you are but what am I?  Rhetoric........  

it would’ve sounded a tad more mature.  Lol

Says the grown man talking about "d-bag" post of the week.. real mature

Maybe they’re trying to apprehend him with hesitation due to the #### that got started by the Floyd happenings.   That has to be on their minds

well that says it all then, officers will shoot just to shoot..... do your job or don't show up

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

Says the grown man talking about "d-bag" post of the week.. real mature

So calling out a juvenile hat statement is juvenile itself?  Come on guy!  You said something stupid and immature.  Take the razzing, you deserve it.  You claim to not be a liberal, but avoiding responsibility of your actions is classic liberal material

So calling out a juvenile hat statement is juvenile itself?  Come on guy!  You said something stupid and immature.  Take the razzing, you deserve it

Ok, ill squash the negative back and forth, it aint going no where... ill be the bigger man and move forward 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Ok, ill squash the negative back and forth, it aint going no where... ill be the bigger man and move forward 

Being the bigger man would be apologizing to the person you insulted earlier.  I just called you out for the stupidity.  I’m not comparing you to myself in any way

Being the bigger man would be apologizing to the person you insulted earlier.  I just called you out for the stupidity.  I’m not comparing you to myself in any way

Who did I insult? Enlighten me plz

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Seriously?  

SMH, grown ppl talking back and forth and expressing their opinions yet im insulting someone? Talking about ppl getting in their feelings geez... night bro im out we'll pick this convo up tomorrow