San Augustine 0-0 @ Waskom 1-0 Sept 4th 7:30

Wild74

San Augustine at Waskom  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this early game

29 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

San Augustine ranked 5th in 2AD1 had their first game was canceled Waskom beat Garrison in the first week, who takes this game at Waskom

Idk. SA scrimmaged Huntington, so they haven’t been tested. Looks like Waskom has reloaded. I’ll be keeping an eye on this one. 

25 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Waskom by as many as they want. 

I couldn’t tell how dominant Waskom was because they beat up on a young inexperienced garrison squad trying to learn a new system. SA should give them a much better game and I wouldn’t be surprised if SA beats them. 

Last nights showing against Garrison was impressive right out the chute.   Surprised that we were as dominant as we were.   That being said, Coach K gets his guys up to play, so I would not be surprised if Waskom comes out 2-0 after next Friday.  It will be a tall task with SA, but that Catz WILL NOT take them lightly.   The "bone" was running on all cylinders last night, and with the addition of a legit passing game this season, the WildCats offense will be even tougher.   Good luck to both.   So glad the games in Waskom.

3 hours ago, TheWolf said:

I saw a bad and small Garrison defense. 

Doomer’s second wife’s baby daddy’s third cousin’s mama’s ex-boyfriend told me SA’s biggest fan got married, had a baby and was moving to Nashville. You hear anything about that? 

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Doomer’s second wife’s baby daddy’s third cousin’s mama’s ex-boyfriend told me SA’s biggest fan got married, had a baby and was moving to Nashville. You hear anything about that? 

I heard he was back for football season 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 1WildCat said:

Wazzup Jett??  How will those other WildCats be this year?

From what I've seen so far, going to be a rough year... hopefully I'm wrong, with all the mess going on i may not attend anymore games... masks, no band or cheer leaders at the way games at the moment..... may just gear up come playoffs and go catch some good games.... waskom seems to be clicking early on 

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Fake news. A guy that said he was in Mark Chesnutt’s band told me he saw this guy drunk in Tootsies wearing a Tennessee Titans jersey. Tru storie. 

He did use to wear a Dominique Edison jersey when he played for the titans.  🤷‍♂️