***Week 2: Timpson Bears (1-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (0-1) - 9/4/2020***

StingEmALTO

Timpson @ Alto  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Timpson

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2020 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

Yep. Been there done that. 

Hope it don’t last long. But like I said, It is what it is and this is where and who we are right now. Definitely struggling. It’s not indicative score wise but there were a couple things we def improved on. Still a very long way to go. Missing size for sure. It’s just not there. Makes it really difficult to block long enough for things to develop. Lots of missed tackles tonight as well. Very hard to watch for sure. Congrats to Timpson. They played very well and their young Qb looks like he’s been doing this a minute. They have a good team over there. 

9 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Yep we got yall next week and them the next...interesting to say the least.

Sure do. Looking forward to it Chain. Will be another great opponent for our boys. How true is the “rumor” I heard that we may play you guys in Jacksonville? Is there any truth to that at all? I haven’t seen anything official, but someone did tell me that a couple of days ago. 

4 hours ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Sure do. Looking forward to it Chain. Will be another great opponent for our boys. How true is the “rumor” I heard that we may play you guys in Jacksonville? Is there any truth to that at all? I haven’t seen anything official, but someone did tell me that a couple of days ago. 

Got people checking now,may hear something by Tuesday...lol

depending on how deep they are into Labor Day...you know.

our field is wet but we dont practice on it,so it should be good to go if it quits raining this week..

i personally vote for J town tho.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BleedSandieMaroon said:

Alto`s game vs. Centerville will be for the final playoff spot in district. 

Centerville just blanked Corrigan 42-0. To me, it’s pretty impressive to shut out any team that is a classification above you. Not sure if youth is the situation right now for Corrigan as well but I know they usually have some decent athletes. Also, they’re under a new HC over there in a brand new system. Just saying, it’s week 3 now and a little too early to judge CV imo. 

49 minutes ago, Metal46 said:

SA when and if they play will dominate anyone in reg 3

Region 3 is probably not overall as strong as it was a year ago. Just look at the regional semifinalists from last year. Harleton moved up so take Joaquin, SA and Groveton. SA doesn’t have a game in yet. Joaquin and Groveton aren’t winning in dominant fashion. Right now I think Grapeland and Carlisle are probably their primary challengers. It will all sort itself out when district play starts. Rankings mean nothing. That said, until someone knocks them off, SA is the team to beat. 

14 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Region 3 is probably not overall as strong as it was a year ago. Just look at the regional semifinalists from last year. Harleton moved up so take Joaquin, SA and Groveton. SA doesn’t have a game in yet. Joaquin and Groveton aren’t winning in dominant fashion. Right now I think Grapeland and Carlisle are probably their primary challengers. It will all sort itself out when district play starts. Rankings mean nothing. That said, until someone knocks them off, SA is the team to beat. 

I gotta get a look at SA o line to make a true assessment,all the ability in the world won’t fix a disfunctional los.that alone will dictate SA ability to roll thru the region.Figure mr murr been working on that tho...lol