Trouble navigating to pages

GTAlumnus

2 hours ago, GTAlumnus said:

I  am having trouble getting to pages of a thread.  If i open page 1 I can't get to page 2 etc.  Same user name different computers, different browsers, same problem.  Anyone else have this problem?

I am as well GT. Mines been doing it for quite awhile now, only on smoaky.com. I thought it was just my phone. I try to go to page 2 and it slides back up to the top of page 1. Pretty frustrating 

2 hours ago, GTAlumnus said:

I  am having trouble getting to pages of a thread.  If i open page 1 I can't get to page 2 etc.  Same user name different computers, different browsers, same problem.  Anyone else have this problem?

Next they’ll tell me I have to update to the new iPhone 36. Lol

This has happened to me also. I have gotten around it by googling smoakhouse forums high school. It then takes me straight to the high school forums and I can navigate to page 2, etc. When I go to smoaky.com and click high school forums I can’t navigate to page 2,etc

I had the same problem.  How I fixed it was keeping a notification from Smoaky active in my email and entering through that email, and saving it.  Then I could navigate all of the pages.  Before I learned that trick I had to open a new page on my PC, and then read the next pages.  I wish our computer wizard would get it back to normal.  

Me too!! If I miss a page or two while at work and get back and see the thread is now on say page 22 and it was 20 last I was able to see. I can read page 22 cause it shows but I can never get back to 20 or 21 prev button doesn’t work nor does next button

19 hours ago, GTAlumnus said:

I just tried this and it seems to be working on my laptop...Put your cursor on the page you want to open, then right click, then choose open in new window and it should work and take you to the correct page...use the same steps to go backwards too...good luck!