The Smoakhouse Forums

Paul Pewitt @ Mt. Vernon

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since the Kansas kid is out NB98 wanted to know if yall had any Juco kids coming in this week?

This will be a very good game. Our offense looked like a well oiled machine. I loved to see how physical and the flashes of speed they had. The defense started a little rough but then they found their

They have to stop us. Can they? You can’t score if you don’t have the ball. Win or lose, we will do it with homegrown kids and coaches that combined haven’t made what Briles did in a year.

Posted Images

tenor (37).gif

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Sounds like football teams may need to do just virtual learning and closed practices, or be like the NBA and play in a bubble lol

Virtual learning and closed practices is definitely the way to go to not get shut down. Especially for the teams planning on playing late into the playoffs 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Well if they don't cancel pewitts o line will be good experience for second string 

Yeah I feel like if MV was going to cancel they already would have honestly. We just going to roll with whoever we can get out there hopefully 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Yeah I feel like if MV was going to cancel they already would have honestly. We just going to roll with whoever we can get out there hopefully 

From what I've heard they've moved some players around and gonna roll with it. Should be interesting to say the least!

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

Sounds like football teams may need to do just virtual learning and closed practices, or be like the NBA and play in a bubble lol

I’ve thought that way from the get go.

1 hour ago, Blazin97 said:

Well hopefully this game happens! Seems like half the teams around here are getting shut down 

the rona gestapo  be treating these kids like Jews in Poland circa  1939. but they are doing it for everyones own good and health. We will all thank them later unless we want the hose again. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

I'm hoping pewitt can pull this out. I'm gonna live stream this game in my room and the daingerfield one in the living room. Gonna be a fun night. Good luck pewitt

Just move both TVs into one room lol.

• Haha 1

From the ineligible players last year and all the drama, to RB injury this year and d-line COVID quarantine....however far this team makes it, it will be earned. No one can take that away from them!!  Rise up and face the adversity!!