Daingerfield 1-1 @ Sabine 2-0

Bclove05

8 minutes ago, numbnut said:

Can anyone confirm that the Kennedy kid from Hughes Springs moved to DField today?

Wasn't there a D-field fella saying he couldn't believe they didn't have just a stud RB? He musta been praying hard to Football Jesus lol. If this kid lines up at RB for them, Daingerfield just got real dangerous lol. 

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Seriously??? That’d be crazy. How could they get away with saying it’s not for athletic purposes? 

Small amount of red tape to cut but doable.  Maybe they got a great deal on a new house!  Interest rates are really good right now.  But the family should know that the UIL has been 100% on denying eligibility on questionable transfers this year.

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Small amount of red tape to cut but doable.  Maybe they got a great deal on a new house!  Interest rates are really good right now.  But the family should know that the UIL has been 100% on denying eligibility on questionable transfers this year.

Exactly, they denied most of last year too. I don’t see how they get this one to go through. Isn’t he a senior too? High school career might be over if they go through with it. 

4 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

MV transfers last year moved for their moms job to work in Mt Pleasant and got denied. They owned their house inside the district from the summer before football started  

Yeah but I’m sure the HS kid won’t be staying in a trailer with an uncle (who is shooting a movie about the Daingerfield coach but also masquerading as a coach himself) while mom & dad get the HS house sold.  Surely we won’t see that scenario again.  I could not resist Blazin97.  Don’t throw poop at me!

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

MV transfers last year moved for their moms job to work in Mt Pleasant and got denied. They owned their house inside the district from the summer before football started  

Yea........ that’s different though. Briles knee he was in the wrong and in the shade. 

7 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Y'alls coach didn't use the Jeff Traylor handbook bruh, I'm telling ya. In 2014 when they won it all he had 3 QBs on the roster that coulda started on any team in the district....one from Troup, one from Salado, one from Bullard. 👀👀👀

3 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Yeah but I’m sure the HS kid won’t be staying in a trailer with an uncle (who is shooting a movie about the Daingerfield coach but also masquerading as a coach himself) while mom & dad get the HS house sold.  Surely we won’t see that scenario again.  I could not resist Blazin97.  Don’t throw poop at me!

Haha true it was definitely shady. They definitely screwed up with the whole uncle thing. I’m not denying that MV was sketchy last year but moving to a state contender 10 mins away in the middle of the season is too. 

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Y'alls coach didn't use the Jeff Traylor handbook bruh, I'm telling ya. In 2014 when they won it all he had 3 QBs on the roster that coulda started on any team in the district....one from Troup, one from Salado, one from Bullard. 👀👀👀

Wow didn’t know that, but I bet those kids didn’t move in the middle of the year. 

1 minute ago, Blazin97 said:

Wow didn’t know that, but I bet those kids didn’t move in the middle of the year. 

The Salado guy... moved from Gilmer with his dad to Salado because he wasn’t starting QB in Gilmer. Gilmer finished that season with Senior QB. As son as Salado finished their season, kid’s dad magically went back to Gilmer. Mid year. 

14 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

The Salado guy... moved from Gilmer with his dad to Salado because he wasn’t starting QB in Gilmer. Gilmer finished that season with Senior QB. As son as Salado finished their season, kid’s dad magically went back to Gilmer. Mid year. 

That one became the starter, another one became an All-State receiver and went on to play at Baylor. The other started the following season. 

One of the kids, a highly touted 4 star recruit, moved in with a coach at Gilmer who was a former coach at the kid's previous school, the year before. Due to a family emergency situation or something. So, he became eligible immediately. Coach leaves school, coach gets job, kid moves in and played. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Wasn't there a D-field fella saying he couldn't believe they didn't have just a stud RB? He musta been praying hard to Football Jesus lol. If this kid lines up at RB for them, Daingerfield just got real dangerous lol. 

Ask and ye shall receive. 

6 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

So now report are that Hughes Springs and has cancelled their game with Winnsboro and this kid suddenly moves to Daingerfield today. Yeah nothing sketchy at all. 

If they cancelled because of covid he would have to quarantine before moving or transferring. 

Can 100% confirm Kennedy transferred to Dangerfield today. HS players and coaches were shocked. They had no warning. He was at school for half the day today and left. Players found out he transfered after school. Apparently his dad lives in Dangerfield and he is moving in with him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StangLife said:

Can 100% confirm Kennedy transferred to Dangerfield today. HS players and coaches were shocked. They had no warning. He was at school for half the day today and left. Players found out he transfered after school. Apparently his dad lives in Dangerfield and he is moving in with him. 

Guess that would make him eligible after quarantine